Target Black Friday deal

Please don't call Target. I am a Target T.M. and have seen the coupon/details in my work space. They are locked away until Midnight Friday. Even if a Target T.M. knows about the deal, they can't share. Not a matter of being stupid/useless :mad: ... just a matter of doing our jobs :thumbsup2
so does every customer get one or will I have to be there. @ 1201 Friday?

so does every customer get one or will I have to be there. @ 1201 Friday?

Everyone who spends $75 or more after midnight will get one at the register.

Considering the store opens at 8pm, there should be plenty for awhile. Most door buster shoppers will have left the store.by then.

I will spend $75 (probably online as I work retail and will be busy). And hope to it works on Disney GCs.

My plan it to get about $1100 worth, to pay for my DVC dues.

The print ad clearly says that online users who spend $75 will get the coupons emailed to them, so that's what I'm doing. No need to venture to the store.

Someone on slickdeals posted the actual 20% coupon scan and it says it excludes "gift cards, iTunes cards,...." This makes me think that it might actually work. The $10 gift card deal of the past just said it excluded gift cards which really meant Target gift cards. The fact that they specifically mention iTunes and nothing else gives me hope.

And I know at least one of you saw my thread on slickdeals so hi! ;)

Ok, what does everyone think the odds that we will be able to use the 20% coupon our red card and pharmacy reward on the Disney Gift cards? Makes me wonder what discount Disney gives Target when they sell them to Targetpixiedust:

So everyone who spends $75 gets one all day Friday?
No need to hurry? They won't run out??
I plan to buy basic stuff, no door busters to spend $75.

I will spend $75 (probably online as I work retail and will be busy). And hope to it works on Disney GCs.

My plan it to get about $1100 worth, to pay for my DVC dues.

That's what I was thinking of doing!

:hourglass
I plan to buy basic stuff, no door busters to spend $75.[/QUOTE

Dont know about online, but in store there are lots! No guarantees but my best guess (5 yr Target employee) there will be plenty for most the day based on the amount I have seen held in the store

:hourglass
I plan to buy basic stuff, no door busters to spend $75.[/QUOTE

Dont know about online, but in store there are lots! No guarantees but my best guess (5 yr Target employee) there will be plenty for most the day based on the amount I have seen held in the store

Thanks! I plan to go to Walmart for a doorbuster, so I know I won't get to Target until later.

Keep in mind if you are planning in buying the Disney cards online from target...there is a limit of 10 ( $500 worth )

I hadn't thought of buying my cards online, actually. I was planning on going to the store Sunday morning on my way to an event at the museum I docent at (dressed head to toe in an 1850's woman's dress, including all underthings). My UY is February, so I've got my dues coming up.

Keep in mind if you are planning in buying the Disney cards online from target...there is a limit of 10 ( $500 worth )

And also keep in mind that even if the 20% works for Disney cards in-store, it may not work online (just like the pharmacy rewards).

That's what I was thinking of doing!

I paid my DVC dues with Target GC last year, just saving 5% with my red card. Thanks to a tip here on DIS, I photocopied the GCs and faxed them to DVC. Easier than reading off all those numbers over the phone.

And also keep in mind that even if the 20% works for Disney cards in-store, it may not work online (just like the pharmacy rewards).
It definitely won't work online. The Black Friday ad specifically states that the 20% off coupon is for in -store use.

In the past whenever Target has had a deal that says gift cards are excluded, they have meant Target and Visa gift cards (things that can be used as money in their own store) Disney gift cards are not gift cards to target, they are just like Disney merchandise sitting on the shelf . They don't take a hit by the promotion because they have already bought them from Disney at a discounted rate. with a 20% off promotion, they are just selling them a little closer to the amount they payed for them. Disney doesnt take a hit because they already agreed to sell them at discounted rate to Target. We are just getting some of the profit that Target usually gets off the cards, and they don't care because the promotion still does what it was intended to do - get us in the store to spend money. Win-win all around.

I paid my DVC dues with Target GC last year, just saving 5% with my red card. Thanks to a tip here on DIS, I photocopied the GCs and faxed them to DVC. Easier than reading off all those numbers over the phone.

thanks! I was wondering how to handle it.:goodvibes

That is a brilliant idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter