T-Rex

southernbelle5672

DIS Veteran
Can you make reservations for the new T-Rex restaurant? Also, would it be the same time frame (90 days in advance)? Thanks!

Hi,

You can make reservations up to 180 days in advance by calling 407-828-8739 (not Disney Dining).

We got a ressie for May just last week. not entirely sure how many days out this restuarant is but they are taking ressies. good luck.

Just wanted to tell everyone that I just called and got my reservation for May 9th. It is actually priority seating. Thank you so much to the person who posted that number for me.

what is priority seating?

It's Disney-speak for a dining reservation, but it isn't really a reservation. It just means that guests with priority seating or advanced dining reservations will be given priority over walk-ins.

Just wanted to tell everyone that I just called and got my reservation for May 9th. It is actually priority seating. Thank you so much to the person who posted that number for me.

It is so funny because I just booked my ressie there for may 9th and then read your post lol

I am a bit nervous not having any sort of confirmation number.
They say its priority seating and your last name is all they have..

Yikes.

It is so funny because I just booked my ressie there for may 9th and then read your post lol

I am a bit nervous not having any sort of confirmation number.
They say its priority seating and your last name is all they have..

Yikes.

haha awesome! Yes, I was a little surprised that I didn't get a confirmation number. Oh well, hopefully everything should be fine. Hope you have a great trip!

Just wondering how is the food/service at this restaurant?
Would you compare the atmosphere to a "Rain Forest Cafe?" My DS was terrified at RFC a few years ago. He does have sensory issues and sometimes can be overwhelmed by unexpected noises/dark places etc.
Just wondering what to expect and if this would be a dining option for us?
Thanks!

Just wondering how is the food/service at this restaurant?
Would you compare the atmosphere to a "Rain Forest Cafe?" My DS was terrified at RFC a few years ago. He does have sensory issues and sometimes can be overwhelmed by unexpected noises/dark places etc.
Just wondering what to expect and if this would be a dining option for us?
Thanks!

We haven't eaten there, but have been by it a few times...and it's EXACTLY the same as the RFC, but with dinos. I think they are actually owned by the same people...looks cool, though, if your little one likes dinos, it shouldn't be too bad...

Thanks so much for this post! I happened across it and just called and made my reservation for June 12th!! Its will be our last day at Disney and we will have lunch there!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter