T-Rex without reservation

Lewisc

DIS Veteran
Not sure if this restaurant books 100% reservations. Can you walk up for lunch and get seated with ba reasonable wait? Does joining Landry select make a big difference?

MDE shows no availability, not sure what that means.

The Landry card does indeed help. I went along with my sister during peak lunch times with a sprawling line outside and no reservation. Showed my card and got a seat within 5 minutes. Many annoyed glances from the line dwellers that day. lol

yes you can walk in, don’t need to have Landry’s memberships works great, you can also call the restaurant directly for reservations if you want to. Have eaten there four times at dinner with no reservations the most a ever waited for a table was 25 min

Never had an issue getting a reservation to eat here or walking up. You just need to make the reservation directly through the restaurant and not through Disney.

Get a Landry's card. Last time we ate at Trex there was a quoted 2-3 hour wait for walk ups. With our Landrys card we got seated in 20 minutes! Plus you can also use the Landry's card to avoid waiting at both Rainforest Cafe restaurants in WDW and at Yak and Yeti in AK.

If you order the card online do you have the option of printing a temporary card?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter