Switching guides

Boopuff

DIS Veteran
I have my current DVC guide, but I’m wanting to tour the VGF rooms. If another guide shows me around does it really matter? If I decide to purchase do I mention the original guide? (Never met him in person)

I'd mention my original guide, but you'll likely be automatically switched to the new guide. Years ago, we were staying at OKW, when the sales center was there. We decided on check-out day to do an add-on, and our normal guide wasn't there that day. They switched us to the guide that did that paperwork.

We had this exact situation and they asked us if we were happy with our current guide or wanted to switch. We chose to stay with the original and they were on the paperwork when we closed.

When we checked in to tour the VGF, they asked for information to pull my our membership and reminded us who our guide was, and after the tour they said to reach out to them if we had any further questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter