Swan vs. Dolphin - Any Huge Differences?

PeterP

Earning My Ears
In choosing one versus the other, are there any significant differences of which we should be aware? Thank you!

Dolphin is a lot bigger, more convention-like feel while the Swan seems quieter and less busy. I have only stayed at the Dolphin and that was in 2010. I'm staying at the Dolphin again in June, and I'm so excited!!!! I love the Dolphin because it has a great feeling. Personally I like the Dolphin better, but I may be biased because I haven't stayed at the Swan! :goodvibes Honestly I would just check out the Swan and Dolphin Info thread because they are regulars! You might find something that sparks your interest either way!

Have a wonderful time!!

I feel that the Dolphin is larger than the swan. The dolphin seems to have more of a beachy feel, and the swan seems more like a spa to us. The dolphin is more spread out, whereas the Swan has majority of it's restaurants in one area. The dolphin is brighter IMO.
Room wise, they are VERY similar. The one major difference is that the swan has double sinks in the bathrooms, and the dolphin has one. And, the dolphin has the gym, childcare, "QS restaurant", candy store, spa, etc. Theres more going on i guess..
But both resorts are beautiful and we adore them! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter