Swan & Dolphin Weddings FAQ

Do you know where I can find pricing info on an illumination dessert party. Rumors is by the time we get married Epcot may have a new show. I’m a little nervous if they are still going to have fireworks cruise or dessert parties etc.

I have detailed pricing in my Fairytale Weddings Guide and basic pricing here: https://disneytravelbabble.com/how-to/private-party/

I wouldn't worry about the change in show. There's always going to be *some* show at Epcot, and Disney will continue to monetize the heck out of it. Think about when they switched from Wishes to Happily Ever After at the Magic Kingdom. They didn't cancel any parties or change anything else but the actual show.

I have detailed pricing in my Fairytale Weddings Guide and basic pricing here: https://disneytravelbabble.com/how-to/private-party/

I wouldn't worry about the change in show. There's always going to be *some* show at Epcot, and Disney will continue to monetize the heck out of it. Think about when they switched from Wishes to Happily Ever After at the Magic Kingdom. They didn't cancel any parties or change anything else but the actual show.
Thank you. I actually just got your book the other day but hadn’t had time to go through it yet. This could be an option.

It will only be decorated with whatever you bought for the beach. So in your case, you'd have the arch with flowers.

Realistically, what kind of budget should I set for a S&D wedding?

My bride is concerned with the cakes...as she thinks most of them are ugly that are included.

I think it would be much more magical IMO.

We did not do our ceremony with them, but had a full reception for 55 guests for about $10K for the food and open bar. They let me bring in an outside cake (one that I got through my ceremony with Disney) and just charged me a small fee.

Realistically, what kind of budget should I set for a S&D wedding?

My bride is concerned with the cakes...as she thinks most of them are ugly that are included.

I think it would be much more magical IMO.

We had a custom design on our cake (snowflake theme), but they did not charge us any extra for the custom look. They were very flexible and easy to work with. Our Swan catering cake was beautiful & really delicious.

I also knew several other S/D brides who brought in cakes from outside vendors and it was allowed (not sure if there was an extra fee for doing so). I know one bride who actually got their cake from Publix. Another who used "It's Tasty Too"

Do you know where I can find pricing info on an illumination dessert party. Rumors is by the time we get married Epcot may have a new show. I’m a little nervous if they are still going to have fireworks cruise or dessert parties etc.

Just want to add that I strongly suggest that you don't wait too long to book. Illumination Dessert Parties book up fast & the locations are limited, some with better views than others.

Is decor/ floral included for ceremony/ reception or is that something I would get an outside vendor for? How’s their photography?

Just want to add that I strongly suggest that you don't wait too long to book. Illumination Dessert Parties book up fast & the locations are limited, some with better views than others.

If you have a Swan & Dolphin wedding and book a dessert party through Disney for that same evening can you wear your wedding dress ?

If you have a Swan & Dolphin wedding and book a dessert party through Disney for that same evening can you wear your wedding dress ?
Nope. Not into the park. I had my ceremony at S & D and booked a dinner and dessert party through Disney- they specified that I could not wear a wedding dress at either location.

Depends on the location. If it's in park, no. if it's at a resort, potentially.

As far as floral is concerned, it depends on the package you choose! The photography options are great.

If you book a dessert party at the Grand Floridian site, you can wear your wedding dress. I believe that's the only site that allows it.

Technically Disney can't bar you from wearing a wedding gown at the resorts, because there's no gate where security can stop you like at the parks. However, even if you are having a resort dessert party, I would not even mention your attire to your Disney Catered Events planner. There have been one or two planners who are weird about the bridal gown thing, though most of them don't care what you wear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!