Swan & Dolphin - anyone stayed recently?

I read that Disney resorts have waived all parking fees - is that true with the Swan/Dolphin as well? If not what is the current rate?

Thanks

Swan & Dolphin has NOT done away with parking fees - here's from the Marriot website:

Parking
On-Site Parking
Hourly: $34
Daily: $34
Weekly: $238
Valet
Daily: $44

We are considering a Minnie Van for MK rope drop from the Dolphin. Would you be willing to share any details of your experience, such as: what time you ordered the ride, what time you got picked up and how much it cost?
I used a Minnie Van from the Dolphin to Magic Kingdom on May 24th. The van arrived at 7:47 AM, 9 minutes after I booked it. We had to install two car seats, and the trip took about 15 minutes. The cost without tip was $38.

Not recent. But the 2 times we stayed at the Swan, we had MAJOR mildew smell issues in our room and the entire floor we were on. In addition, our AC didn't work well at all (I suspect the mildew issues were partially due to that). Both times, staff was unhelpful in getting us another room. They were booked due to a convention. Luckily they were both short pre or post cruise stays.

Had a great experience at Dolphin in 2017. Would stay there again, but the double beds are a pain. We would need to get 2 rooms because of that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter