SW - Custom missions

Yea, thanks. Happy sent me an email bout that as well. I had the Graffiti board "Who can use" set to "Contributor" for some reason. Is now set to anyone. There is a button you click on the board, don't really need to draw anything as I couldn't get that to work and complete the task by actually drawing. Oh, and it's the board on the right.

If someone wouldn't mind running thru the quest...er, mission :-)lmao: ) and letting me know if it works, I'd be appreciative! :thumbsup2

Yes, it works! That means "Noelle was here" can stay! :laughing:
Took me awhile on the picture task but I finally got it!

Hey all, I've got the bugs worked out of the first mission. If you want to stop by it needs a few more people to play to get it up to the board lists...

Also added a second mission re:Sci-Fi Movies. This one will take more doing...searching, googling, wiki, imdb, etc. No hints are offered and it might take a bit on some of the quotes (which can all be found online, btw!)

Hey all, I've got the bugs worked out of the first mission. If you want to stop by it needs a few more people to play to get it up to the board lists...

Also added a second mission re:Sci-Fi Movies. This one will take more doing...searching, googling, wiki, imdb, etc. No hints are offered and it might take a bit on some of the quotes (which can all be found online, btw!)

I'll try to swing by tomorrow afternoon for the Sci-Fi. Happy will be Googling for sure.

This morning I edited my mission again(been editing every day) and when the mule went back to do it, it only got 3 xp and 1 token. I think every time we edit it drops back down a bit. Just a thought.
For some reason, I think a rating may impact how the pay occurs. In addition, like Cruise says, a slight alteration to the mission will impact it as well.
Cruise might be onto something here. My mission was capped at the highest pay-out of 81 tokens... then it dropped somewhat and I coudldn't figure out why.

However, I DID make an edit.... maybe that is why?
I think the tokens and XP simply increase the more it is played.
Well, I may have just disproved all of these theories. My mission is no longer giving out 81 tokens; it has dropped to 66. The rating has actually increased slightly, and I haven't made any edits.

It looks to me as if the SmallWorlds staff is making adjustments as they see fit.

Well, I may have just disproved all of these theories. My mission is no longer giving out 81 tokens; it has dropped to 66. The rating has actually increased slightly, and I haven't made any edits.

It looks to me as if the SmallWorlds staff is making adjustments as they see fit.

I actually got 72 tokens from your mission yesterday afternoon. Hmm, maybe some of it depends on how many times we have played it?

the missions are a bit confusing on the xp side. It is defintiely possible they are tweaking them in the back end making adjustments.

Either way I do have all my stats above 40 now so they did make good on their suggestion that, by simply playing it shouldnt be a problem getting your account to that level.

It would be nice of somehow the room owner could atleast check to see what XP and tokens are being awarded.

I actually got 72 tokens from your mission yesterday afternoon. Hmm, maybe some of it depends on how many times we have played it?
I just got 63 tokens and 316 XP.
The 66 token amount was last night, so based on these three numbers, it is definitely going down. (Sorry folks! Still quick and easy though.)

I have changed the XP path from Explorer to Artist, since there seems to be a lot of Social out there already.

I have changed the XP path from Explorer to Artist, since there seems to be a lot of Social out there already.

I am going to change my XP from Social to Magic Kingdom to Artist and Epcot Resort to Gamer. Hopefully, that will help everyone.

Wonder why that is dropping. I seriously think it is related to ratings unfortunately. But gosh its easy, why not rate it a five.

Wonder why that is dropping. I seriously think it is related to ratings unfortunately. But gosh its easy, why not rate it a five.
The rating has actually gone up from 4 to 4.5 on mine; it gave out the highest tokens at 4. (Of course I did not help matters by rating it low the first time I tested it!)

Here's another guess: Perhaps SmallWorlds is attempting to redirect players to lesser-played missions with, shall we say, a little more content? :p

Here's another guess: Perhaps SmallWorlds is attempting to redirect players to lesser-played missions with, shall we say, a little more content? :p

Then come on by and play "It's Full of Stars"!! Requires some googling, wiki and/or imdb looking up! About 19 tasks of sci-fi trivia and quotes. Search for "RightsaidNed's Place". :cool2: (either nobody has tried it yet, or nobody has completed it...still at 0 plays)

The rating has actually gone up from 4 to 4.5 on mine; it gave out the highest tokens at 4. (Of course I did not help matters by rating it low the first time I tested it!)

:confused3 Or maybe they know we are trying to figure it out and are just messing with us. :confused3

:lmao:

So, is he the one causing me not to be able to log in...Or did you break it? ;) (Got back in after about 1/2 hour)

Pizza Captain just listed his 3 custom missions on another thread and I can't log in. :confused:

Update: (Got back in after about 1/2 hour)

Off topic:Where has lily gone to(game)??

On topic: Thanks guys for getting me to level 50 :) i gotz meh jet pack!

and I bet Esmerelda did it, I always knew she was hiding something underneath that foliating glass box a BIG secret that she is aengus in disguise and breaks games. :lmao:

Thats my conjecture :idea:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter