Survivor Philippines**Sept 19**No Spoilers

How soon before Abi snaps and everyone get to see what a nut job she really is. She came close last night when her hair got pulled but caught herself. I think she's a ticking time bomb just waiting to explode.

I wonder what was wrong with the girl that went home. Usually at the next challenge he will tell the other team who went home and what was wrong. He never said what was wrong with her. I thought he was very caring towards her, giving her his jacket and rubbing her back on the boat to give her some comfort. I missed the coming attractions but see that someone posted a physical confrontational challenge for next week. I hope that Abi has to play and goes nuts when someone takes her out. I also don't like when they do these types of challenges and people take it to far and there are usually hard feelings. Although it does make it interesting if the parties involved are still around at the merge.

Dawson = dingdong.

Why're so many of the players on this show so dumb? It'd be more fun with more non-morons, like in the racist season.

I do remember her from previous eps though, because she was the only one who recognized Kent - she's done a TH about that before.

Can't believe she didn't use it to her advantage before then (a la Skupin and Blair), or out him on the way out. She's not on the jury, she's got nothing to lose, why not stir the pot? I'd have been all 'good luck guys, especially you, Jeff Kent, Major League Baseball MVP and five-time All-Star!'

They've interviewed her numerous times before, but this year it appears all the girls are given the opportunity to get "fixed up" before the interviews and she looks ENTIRELY different in those interviews with her hair done than she does around camp. I too remember the prior comments about Jeff Kent - she had him pegged on day one.

Suelala said:
Does anyone else think Penner sounds like Alan Alda?

I had noticed that too and he sort of looks like him too.

I can't wait to see next week's episode when someone grabs the guy's testicles and the other contestant goes ballistic. Good TV >>> :happytv:

I can't wait to see next week's episode when someone grabs the guy's testicles and the other contestant goes ballistic. Good TV >>> :happytv:

That didn't play out quite the way they made it seem it would. Overall that challenge was a flop. I odn't think the producers expected them to just chill for an hour.

My favorite line was when the Carter asked Penner, who should it be Penner or Katie? What a dumb move.

I think they merge next week, makes sense with the number of remaining players being 11. I wonder if they are going back to the final 2 instead of final 3. Also, if they merge and Denise and Malcolm get back together, which side do they go with? Whatever side they choose will have two hidden immunity idols, although only Denise and Malcolm will know that.

That didn't play out quite the way they made it seem it would. Overall that challenge was a flop. I odn't think the producers expected them to just chill for an hour.

My favorite line was when the Carter asked Penner, who should it be Penner or Katie? What a dumb move.

I think they merge next week, makes sense with the number of remaining players being 11. I wonder if they are going back to the final 2 instead of final 3. Also, if they merge and Denise and Malcolm get back together, which side do they go with? Whatever side they choose will have two hidden immunity idols, although only Denise and Malcolm will know that.

I think that challenge would have been better if they hadn't allowed the wrestling. If everyone had to play the ball, I believe one side would have prevailed eventually. Also laughed not only at Carter's comment, but Penner's lack of a reaction to it. And yes, the previews indicate a merge - should be interesting.

I think that challenge would have been better if they hadn't allowed the wrestling. If everyone had to play the ball, I believe one side would have prevailed eventually. Also laughed not only at Carter's comment, but Penner's lack of a reaction to it. And yes, the previews indicate a merge - should be interesting.

I missed pen era reaction. Wasn't looking but I heard carters comment what did penned do?

I missed pen era reaction. Wasn't looking but I heard carters comment what did penned do?

Carter slipped and said, "Who are we voting out.... Katie or Penner?" (instead of Denise) and Penner didn't even catch onto that.

If Abi acts any more entitled, when she continues to do absolutely NOTHING to contribute to her tribe's success, I am going to explode. That is all.

I'm waiting for the yellow team to lose on purpose just so they can get rid of abi

Is that her name. She does nothing but complaine

He lame reason last night for only competing in 2 challenges "it's not my fault". Really??? Sure looks that way to me

Lisa hasnt sat out a challenge t the one where all the guys sat all the girls out just before the 3rd team was destroyed

Carter slipped and said, "Who are we voting out.... Katie or Penner?" (instead of Denise) and Penner didn't even catch onto that.

If Abi acts any more entitled, when she continues to do absolutely NOTHING to contribute to her tribe's success, I am going to explode. That is all.

Not sure if Penner didn't catch the slip, or just kept a straight face and stored that knowledge away. Essentially it should have tipped him off that they were thinking of booting him, but at the same time the slip up may not have registered at all. Hard to say.

See I thought Penner did catch it and just kept a good poker face.

Abi is ridiculous, participate in a challenge for goodness sake, I do not like her one bit!

Does anyone know where I can find last night's episode online for free. I had a meeting and forgot to DVR it. I've tried finding one online, but all I can find are short clips or ones I need to pay for. Any suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter