SURVIVOR 35 • Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers - "Come on in, guys!"

Everyone knows that the players want to flush out the idols. So, why on God's green Earth would you want to tell someone you have an idol? I know that the players say it's because they want to gain the trust of others by telling them they have an idol. But, it always seems to be their downfall. People don't seem to know how to keep their mouths shut.

Actually, she found the idol with the others right there next to her. Ben was the one who blabbed to everyone that she had it. And it was stupid of her to give a piece of it to Mike, but I get that she realized she was becoming a big target because she had it and the extra vote, so she was trying to get rid of the things that she felt were making her a target. It just backfired on her is all.

I am the minority - I love Ben. I think he plays smart, tough, and like an OG Survivor player.

Lauren made stupid errors last night; I loved tribal, what an ending!!!

My ideal top 3 - Ben, Dr. Mike (he reminds me so much of Tony Shaloob (sp) in Men in Black!), and Devon.

I am the minority - I love Ben. I think he plays smart, tough, and like an OG Survivor player.

My ideal top 3 - Ben, Dr. Mike (he reminds me so much of Tony Shaloob (sp) in Men in Black!), and Devon.
I like Ben too. I'd like to see Chrissy, Ben and Devon or Ryan in F3. No Mike and no Ashley.

Last edited:

Why did Dr. Mike throw that shell into the fire. he said he waited 15 years to do that. Does he think an Idol is an unfair advantage? If so, why didn't he throw his in last week instead of playing it. I lost all respect for him, what a jerk. Hope they vote him out next. Ben-he is playing the game of Survivor and everyone hates to be reminded of that fact, so they all hate him now. Jeff's comment in the end, "keep the idol a secret".

I think it was an "in your face" move to Lauren. She couldn't ask for it back after the tribal, it is gone.

I would love to see Dr Mike make the final 3

My husband has been saying the same thing that he looks like Tony from MIB! He'll be happy that someone else said it lol.

I also like Ben. I liked Lauren but she brought last night on herself by making DUMB moves with the idol and extra vote and Ben was just smart enough to take advantage. I definitely can't fault him for that!

I think Ben is exactly who he is in real life. Just a hunch. What you see is what you get. The emotional players like Chrissy may not vote fairly if she ends up on jury but I actually think players such as Joe aren't emotional and will vote based on game play.

Ideally, I'd say Devon, Ben, and Dr. Mike in final 3. Ryan would be my alternate. I like Chrissy at first but don't now. And Ashley just doesn't deserve to make it that far IMO.

To make things worse I read an interview that Lauren gave and she said that she had the extra vote paper with her. She decided not to use it because she had told everyone that she didn't have it. IMO she still should of used it and did damage control back at camp.

I am not sure who I like out of the ones remaining. I would say either Ben or Devon.

To make things worse I read an interview that Lauren gave and she said that she had the extra vote paper with her. She decided not to use it because she had told everyone that she didn't have it. IMO she still should of used it and did damage control back at camp.

I am not sure who I like out of the ones remaining. I would say either Ben or Devon.
That makes more sense, I wondered why she'd leave the extra vote at camp! She should have used it regardless of what she told people. She made some very costly mistakes this week. Too bad because I really like her.

That makes more sense, I wondered why she'd leave the extra vote at camp! She should have used it regardless of what she told people. She made some very costly mistakes this week. Too bad because I really like her.

I liked her too. I thought she was going to win. She was making great moves until that night.

Then she'll go down in history like James how had two idols and got voted out and the guy who gave up his immunity necklace and got voted out as dumb moves in Survivor history.

Extra vote wouldn't have helped her -- she needed that idol. She should have kept it and used it. If your name is floated around and you have an idol, I'd say use it.

I'd like Ben, Chrissy and Ryan in the final 3 with Ben winning.

Extra vote wouldn't have helped her -- she needed that idol. She should have kept it and used it. If your name is floated around and you have an idol, I'd say use it.

I'd like Ben, Chrissy and Ryan in the final 3 with Ben winning.
IT would have helped her. It would have caused a revote and it might have went to rocks you never know with this group

IT would have helped her. It would have caused a revote and it might have went to rocks you never know with this group

Sorry, I guess I'm confused! Everyone voted Ben and Ben voted Lauren. She would have just used that extra vote for Ben, I imagine. If they thought for a second Ben had an idol they would have split the vote, right?

Sorry, I guess I'm confused! Everyone voted Ben and Ben voted Lauren. She would have just used that extra vote for Ben, I imagine. If they thought for a second Ben had an idol they would have split the vote, right?
Yeah, that is the problem. They apparently didn't even consider Ben having an idol. But since her name was being thrown out there, she could have used that extra vote on Mike or Chrissy just to be safe. Just in case an idol as used for Ben. But for the first time ever all season, no one even slightly worried about an idol being played.

Yeah, that is the problem. They apparently didn't even consider Ben having an idol. But since her name was being thrown out there, she could have used that extra vote on Mike or Chrissy just to be safe. Just in case an idol as used for Ben. But for the first time ever all season, no one even slightly worried about an idol being played.

I think he threw them with the fake necklace and acting so desperate. Good play, Ben.

Frustrated with the fact that Ben can be cocky and a jerk to Chrissy at camp and is still seen as being well liked, and Chrissy can be cocky and she's just seen as being a "jerk". Having said that - someday I would love to watch serious amounts of "bonus footage" from back at camp - not just the extra 2 minutes they give us each week at EW. I can only imagine how much flexibility the producers have when editing down so many hours of footage to make anyone look like a villain or a hero.

Anyone know what Ben's tattoo is that he is trying to cover up with a bandaid?

Anyone know what Ben's tattoo is that he is trying to cover up with a bandaid?
Oh, is that what that was? Dh and I were trying to figure out if that was a bandage for an injury or to cover something up or maybe it was something else like a nicotine patch. Cover up for a tattoo makes sense.

Watched the two Ponderosa videos today. And Joe kept talking about Ben going around crying about wanting to stay long enough for the family visits. If he was booted and sent to jury, he would have to wait weeks to see his family. They seem to know when the family visit is....I never paid attention but maybe it's always with final 7....they mentioned final 7. So if you look at the last four out....it is three youngins (who I assume aren't married and don't have any kids) and then Joe who they all hate.

Edit to add...also for the very first time EVER...they allowed Joe to visit with his family member at Ponderosa. Odd.

I truly dislike Chrissy now. Her smugness about denying Ben time with his wife was too much. To me it seemed he obviously needed her more than some of the others needed their family members. The fact he was in the military and had issues readjusting to life back home is a huge plus that he can even play this game (I think). I hope Chrissy goes next, but am worried they are after Ben. Although Lauren shot her mouth off pretty good too. I'd like to see Ben, Lauren or Devon win.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter