SURVIVOR 35 • Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers - "Come on in, guys!"

I was yelling at Devon and Chrissy for not taking Ben on the reward. Get him away from camp so he has less time to look for the idol.
I was thinking the same thing!

I noticed in the preview that Chrissy was wearing some sort of necklace. It wasn't the normal immunity idol, and it did not look like previous hidden immunity idols...

Reactions: HM
I was yelling at Devon and Chrissy for not taking Ben on the reward. Get him away from camp so he has less time to look for the idol.

If Ben had gone off on reward, he would have been well rested and well fed before the immunity challenge. That would not have been good. Although with him finding the idol...

True, but often there’s a clue to the idol at the reward as well. So, that could have backfired.

After the challenge, Chrissy said her plan was to win immunity. Whoa! Brilliant! Why didn't anyone else think of that?

I know, right? I did think she would win once they got to the puzzle though and sure enough... you have to admit that she is very smart and I think she's been playing the game very well.

I loved the episode. I still don't like the social game that Ben is playing - he comes across as mean and condescending - but his other game play is on point. Why do you get to the very end of the game and not even try? Unless they just never showed anyone else looking for the idol - the other 5 of them were dumb to not keep looking, so kudos to Ben for doing that.

I think they just didn't show the others looking. Dr. Mike did say that he had searched the entire area and didn't think Ben would find anything. I do wonder if producers are putting the clues out there while Ben is looking in order to give him a better chance of staying in the game. I wouldn't put it past them to try to control who stays and who goes. Hoping that doesn't actually happen, but...

True, but often there’s a clue to the idol at the reward as well. So, that could have backfired.

Yeah, I think they even had a clip of him saying he wanted to be chosen for that reward so he could look for a clue to the idol. I am surprised that everyone was just letting him go off on his own to look back at camp though. "Oh, he won't find it".... so stupid.

As far as the finale, I'd have a hard time seeing Devin go much further at this point. He just seems to go with whatever people talk him into half the time. Like Ben pointed out, he hasn't made enough big moves. And he lost Ashley's vote from the jury, that's for sure. I would say Ben or Chrissy are the strongest players who deserve the win.

I was thinking the same thing! As much as you don’t want to share the reward with him, keep him from looking for that idol!

Devon was giving the evil eye to Ben at tribal. Anybody else note that?
I think Ben had better win the challenges from here on out or off to Ponderosa. They all consider him the winner if he stays.

I’m still a die hard Devin fan, but my gut tells me that Ben will end up winning this one.

I actually think if Chrissy and Ben were in the final three, Chrissy would still have a good shot at winning. Enough people don't like Ben at all, so the fact that he served our country may not be enough to get him the win. We'll find out in another week!

I just always assumed the game was manipulated so certain players would last longer. I always thought that was the nature of these so called "reality shows". I still find Survivor entertaining but I don't believe the game unfolds naturally,

I actually think if Chrissy and Ben were in the final three, Chrissy would still have a good shot at winning. Enough people don't like Ben at all, so the fact that he served our country may not be enough to get him the win. We'll find out in another week!
She might win against Ben unless he succeeds in getting her out before then. I'm seeing Ben, Chrissy and Devin or Ryan in the final. As much as I don't like Ben, I have to admit he's played well, and I think the jury will give him credit for that. It usually (not always though!) seems like in the end the jury puts aside their differences and votes for the best player instead of just who they like. Can't wait to see how it unfolds next week!

I kind of wondered why they tossed Ashley, other then the fact that Chrissy doesn't like her. I figured Ashley would be a good final 3 pick that no one would vote for.

I kind of wondered why they tossed Ashley, other then the fact that Chrissy doesn't like her. I figured Ashley would be a good final 3 pick that no one would vote for.

Right now I think Ryan might be the best to take to the final because he really hasn't done anything except give Chrissy that first advantage.

Right now I think Ryan might be the best to take to the final because he really hasn't done anything except give Chrissy that first advantage.
This. And Ashley had strong chance to win immunity challenges. And she'd want to get Ben and Chrissy out since she wouldn't have a chance to beat either. Ashley, Ryan and Mike would have best shot with each other. I am guessing Ryan and Mike will be drug to F3 with either Chrissy or Devon. I think Ben will get sent to Ponderosa next.

I absolutely love Ben! I don't see the arrogance or cockiness that a few of you do. I see him as a great game player. The others kind of suck at it, really. I thought playing the idol first was genius - forces people to turn on each other.

My F3 prediction is Mike, Ryan, Ben.

Those 2 would be great for Ben to take. My only worry is if the jury is voting with emotions. That is the only way that it would back fire on Ben.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter