Survivor 34: Game Changers

Not going to happen but what if:

1. Brad wins immunity
2. Tai, Trozan and Sarah play their idols.
3. The vote goes 3-3 for Aubry and Cirie
4. With the rule change there is no revote.
5. The 4 can't agree unanimously on whom to vote out.
6. They're then supposed to draw rocks but by previous rules of rocks the tied players are immune , and also everyone else is immune.

Like I said not going to happen but would be interesting if it ever did.

I was close

Malcolm would make a pretty good Jack Sparrow character at WDW (if he can do the accent)

Zeke was one of my favorites, but the whole outing discussion seemed totally contrived. Maybe I'm just too skeptical--I could picture them all scripting it around the table with the CBS producers, including the timing between commercial breaks and the live audience applause...

Also, I'm an old white guy from the South, and I think Michaela is absolutely gorgeous!

Glad they explained the tie breaker for final. I have had the feeling they've been desperately HOPING for a tie ever since they started putting 3 in the final.

Didn't like how hard Brad came out Tai at all. That was the wrong approach with him

I agree but... Tai was constantly lying to Brad throughout the entire game. It was only natural for Brad to be extremely frustrated with him.

Oh Brad get rid of the moustach horrible look for you

Agreed, that's awful.

Zeke was one of my favorites, but the whole outing discussion seemed totally contrived. Maybe I'm just too skeptical--I could picture them all scripting it around the table with the CBS producers, including the timing between commercial breaks and the live audience applause...

Agreed

-Varner came across pretty well....UNTIL he shilled for his book later in the reunion. THAT was tacky.

-Props to the 3rd-place winner for acknowledging that they had no shot and just having fun with it.

-Wish they'd talked a bit to Sandra and Tony about how the finalists played the game.

-Overall, a great finale. Loved the tribal council twist.

-Varner came across pretty well....UNTIL he shilled for his book later in the reunion. THAT was tacky.

-Props to the 3rd-place winner for acknowledging that they had no shot and just having fun with it.

-Wish they'd talked a bit to Sandra and Tony about how the finalists played the game.

-Overall, a great finale. Loved the tribal council twist.

Well he was fired from his job so he has to make some money. I'd rather have him sell a book than panhandle on the streets.

Yay!!!! My favorite won!

Did you see Mikayla's face at the very end when Debbie hugged her? It was like "Help me! Help me!".

Well he was fired from his job so he has to make some money. I'd rather have him sell a book than panhandle on the streets.

Well sure, but he had already mentioned that Keller/Williams had hired him. I don't think I would've minded if he had mentioned it while telling his story instead of sneaking it in towards the end of the show.

Did you see Mikayla's face at the very end when Debbie hugged her? It was like "Help me! Help me!".

YES. I laughed out loud at that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter