Sure are a lot of rules I didn't know about

To some it's "Necromancer Posting". Reviving dead topics is heresy in some eyes. But with so much mind paid to "retro" and nostalgia, hey, we should allow a dead thread to come back and jiggle it's hips once in awhile.
One can only guess at the number of lives that have been saved by the "Popcorn kernel stuck in my throat" thread.

ca887859-8cf7-4010-b6c8-c8a3558216b0_text.gif

Unless it's your private property, yes. Always.
On a skin track or on a trail, I totally agree with you. If the dog goes off trail though does it really makes sense to get out a plastic bag and pick it up to throw in a landfill? The poo is going to decompose really quick unlike the plastic bag. It kinda falls in the category of :"if a tree falls in the forest and there is no one there to hear it does it make a sound?" I might bury it but I'm not packing it out.

To some it's "Necromancer Posting". Reviving dead topics is heresy in some eyes. But with so much mind paid to "retro" and nostalgia, hey, we should allow a dead thread to come back and jiggle it's hips once in awhile.
As I have posted before, on the DIS you get called out by some in the community for a Zombie thread. On many other Message Boards, you'll get a hand slap from a Moderator for not searching first and replying to an existing thread on the same topic. Certainly makes a message board less cluttered and easier to navigate if you don't have to wade through multiple threads on the same topic.

OR do doo what someone in our Park does --- They pick up the poo in the poo bag provided at the Park Entrance and then just leave the bag on the ground for someone else to remove it :sad2:
Definitely not. What is wrong with people? I could see bagging it to pick up on your way out if you are running with your dog - could that have been the case? Yeah, you are right - probably not.

Here's a few more!

• Zipper Merge in Traffic (that means take turns)
For what it's worth, "take turns" with the zipper merge means that each person in the closing lane takes their turn to merge in. How everyone interprets it is, left lane stops, right lane goes, right lane stops, left lane goes. That's not a merge, that's a stopped intersection. That is why the zipper merge doesn't work.

One of my favorites:
Wedding gifts- "Give what you can comfortably afford" vs "Cover your plate".
That is always a fun discussion!

At a wake, avoid serving cheetos or anything that leaves a cheesy residue on your fingers.
To expand on cheeto rules....Never, ever eat a cheeto you find under a hotel bed. Yes, my DSS's friend did this while on vacation with us.

I really enjoy reading through the wedding ones. I like seeing other people's perspectives on certain aspects of weddings as someone that has never been married (yet). I'm looking forward to reading the discussions on dry weddings, whether it's cheap to have a cash bar or not and if children should be allowed at weddings.

Don’t forget - all marriages need regular date nights!
So when taking your SO on a date to attend a wedding:
Reasonable attire.
Park Nose-In.
You don't have to pull over for a funeral procession.
Stop at a drive-through for coffee, but don't waste time paying for the person behind you.
If you're walking with your date in the woods and your date poos, pick it up.
You and your date should never use an apostrophe for plural words.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter