Super early but...2017 anyone?

Going twice next year, I think. Once for the princess half with friends and once the week after Easter with my husband since we will have two kids on a trip there with their marching band. Plus the Star Wars half is that weekend too. Planning already--can't wait!!!

Hi! DH and I just started dreaming about a late 2017/early 2018 trip. We've been home from our last trip just about 3 months to the day, so I'm a little surprised he's already on board again. It is going to be a little hard to hold out, but we want to wait to go back until after Pandora opens. At least we have a week at the beach planned this year, so there are things to look forward to before I can really start planning.

Hi! DH and I just started dreaming about a late 2017/early 2018 trip. We've been home from our last trip just about 3 months to the day, so I'm a little surprised he's already on board again. It is going to be a little hard to hold out, but we want to wait to go back until after Pandora opens. At least we have a week at the beach planned this year, so there are things to look forward to before I can really start planning.

I wish we knew when Pandora would open. I thought about delaying out trip, we are going late February/early March 2017, but it's just really the only time that is feasible. I know we will be back so I know I will see it eventually it would just suck to miss it by a few months.

I wish we knew when Pandora would open. I thought about delaying out trip, we are going late February/early March 2017, but it's just really the only time that is feasible. I know we will be back so I know I will see it eventually it would just suck to miss it by a few months.

I know what you mean. We missed 7DMT by a month and Skippers Cantine by 3 weeks. I'm not finalizing this one until I am fairly confident the new land will be open because we don't know when we will go again.

Who am I kidding?! We will go back when Star Wars opens. Hubby just doesn't know it, yet. :rotfl:

We will go back then too. But I'm in the position of where my kids are starting to leave the nest so every trip costs less even with price increases so it's easier for dh to stomach. Lol

We'll also definitely be back when Star Wars opens (and hopefully twice in between ;))

We are SO going back in 2017. My husband vetoed my plans for a quick in trip this October, so we'll be going home next August! Can. Not. Wait.

We're planning a trip for the end of January 2017! DH and I haven't been since 2003 and it will be my daughter's first trip! (she'll be 7 then!) The trip is sort of celebrating my 40th...I turn 40 next month but January is such a better time to visit. :) SO much has changed since we went in 2003...I can't believe I need to start planning NOW! When we went last time we booked the trip a few months before we went and just sort of showed up! No ADRs (not even sure if that was a thing!), paper Fast Passes, and we picked which park to go to that morning!

Awesome same dates as us sans Universal! What hotel are you doing?

I am pretty sure we've settled on split stay All Star Movies for 2 nights then Boardwalk for the rest of it. We might change our minds on the first 2 nights, but we are locked into Boardwalk :D

I am ready to book!!

Where are you staying??

Right now unless some stupid amazing discount comes out, we will be at Port Orleans River in the princess rooms our DD will be turning 3 right when we leave.
I am pretty sure we've settled on split stay All Star Movies for 2 nights then Boardwalk for the rest of it. We might change our minds on the first 2 nights, but we are locked into Boardwalk :D

I am ready to book!!

Where are you staying??

Port Orleans Riverside-Princess Rooms DD will be turning 3 right when we finish the trip.

Right now, we have changed from Nov to DEC and I knwo we are styaing at POR but the DH hasnt' decided exactly what room yet

I was super shocked when DH said we could do princess rooms I figured that would be a bit much but he actually likes all the Disney touches and wants to play with the light up heardboard lol

Ok - I can TOTALLY see my husband doing that! LOL!!
:yay: HAHA that's awesome btw I love you countdown Christmas signer at the bottom of your post where did you get it? I'd love to have one as well!
Also feel free to come read my Pre Trip Report its in my link..it's boring right now I think I'm about to go in and touch it up a bit and add some more photos now that I know how.

:yay: HAHA that's awesome btw I love you countdown Christmas signer at the bottom of your post where did you get it? I'd love to have one as well!
Also feel free to come read my Pre Trip Report its in my link..it's boring right now I think I'm about to go in and touch it up a bit and add some more photos now that I know how.

myvacationcountdown.com :)

We are planning the days leading up to and the weekend of Labor Day. DH and I will plan to go down the Tuesday or Wednesday before and DS (who will be in college then) and his DGF will come down Friday after classes and finish out the weekend with us :) So right now that's our 2017 plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter