Summer's Last Hurrah September 2021 Exercise Challenge

9/8 23
9/9 30 I did a chair yoga class during my chemotherapy. I think i had to say I'm okay doing a chair yoga class to at least 3 different chemo RNs

Trying to figure out what workout I'm going to do today. Waiting for a plumber to get back with a new cartridge for my daughter's tub. She filled the tub last night at 11 to take a bath and the faucet was acting funky and not in the right spot. Then the water would not shut off. Funny thing was she panicked and forgot she could remove the stopper to drain the water. We shut off the water and the plumber came removed the cartridge and off to get a new one.

Hello! We've got lots of color changes to report! Yay! piglet1979, ljcrochet, and Raya have all reached Beachy Blue! Congrats! Twilight Sparkle and Pollyanna Mom have both become Sun Kiss Orange! Well done!

I was slightly MIA due to some Dr. appointment drama, but I returned to exercise today with a 60 minute walk/jog combo. Really, I just wanted to see how long it would take me to "run" a mile since I haven't had to do that since high school. I was embarrassingly slow, but now I have something else to consider when I make my new year's resolutions next year. Hahaha.

@piglet1979 , welcome back and thanks for adding your minutes!

@Raya , I totally get the lack of will power after a Disney trip. Haha! Good luck finding new motivation!

@ljcrochet , how creative to do chair yoga during chemo. I know that it can be boring, so I hope it helped you pass the time.

My husband and I took a little over a 3 mile walk this evening which was wonderful! The weather was cooler over the last few days, the first indication of summer coming to an end. But I'm sure that things will heat up again before long. (I mean, I do live in Texas after all....) The picture I'm sharing today is one I actually took at the park!
No color changes since yesterday. I hope you all had a good weekend!

70 minutes over the last few days - walking in the morning to beat the humidity. (230/700). I'm aiming to have minutes to report every day. I kind of took a break - longer than I planned - from both daily exercise and my diet. Only gained back one pound, luckily.
Some happy news to share! After a year of searching, my daughter started her new job yesterday! It was so tough for her but this seems like it'll be a good fit. Her office is actually across the street from my high school - circle of life! We were one month short of her having to move back with us. My husband and I would have liked it, but it wouldn't have been so good for her. ☺ But it does mean we'll have to cancel our November trip to Food & Wine - oh well (deep sigh!)

Beautiful pix, Elizabeth!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter