Summer experience/perk DVC teaser **Welcome Home Weeks**

Doubt this will apply here on the West Coast, but I hope it’s something we can take advantage of when we stay at VDH in July.
Disneyland DVC folk really do get the shaft. The new lounge is really great though! I think it might be a general DVC perk, probably some kind of exclusive snack or drink so it could very possibly be on both coasts! But if it’s an experience, it will likely be focused on WDW unfortunately. I hope we hear soon, summer is technically only a few days away😎

I'm afraid we're reading too much between the lines here. Probably has something to do with the opening of new Poly Tower or the revival or Reflections. My bet would be the latter. I think any kind of park entry is really a stretch to Resorts' relationship to Parks. There's just not that kind of pull there by DVC historically.

I'm afraid we're reading too much between the lines here. Probably has something to do with the opening of new Poly Tower or the revival or Reflections. My bet would be the latter. I think any kind of park entry is really a stretch to Resorts' relationship to Parks. There's just not that kind of pull there by DVC historically.
Their Instagram post literally says limited time experiences are coming this summer. So, it is not Poly Tower or Reflections announcements.

IMG_0003.png

Experience the new Members' Delightful Fireworks of Magic and Friendship and Dreams and Wishes at the Magic Kingdom.
From an exclusive location*, enjoy the fireworks** with your fellow members*** while eating a special buffet**** at an incredible price*****
For a limited time only!******

* a room with no windows in the tunnels below the hub
** enjoy not watch, see the no windows above
*** no we didn't care to pay for a character to be there
**** stale bread leftover from the Crystal Palace, made special from kids sneezing all over it
***** it's incredible how crazy expensive it is
****** for as long as people will fall for it and pay

Okay, here's the first frame:
View attachment 868825

And here's the last frame:
View attachment 868824

And an amalgamation to minimize the amount of clouds over the 'ks' word:
View attachment 868826

And I don't have the particular font that Disney used, so this is nearly meaningless, but here's a different script font (SignPainter), with "Perks" and "Drinks" fit for width:
View attachment 868827

Personally, I think "Perks" fits better, including the glyph before "k", but I'm not sure this is all that meaningful/conclusive.
It’s “welcome home weeks”

Attachments

• IMG_9760.jpeg
    IMG_9760.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 9
My guess is they'll give us a letter each day until the 20th? Summer kickoff?
Maybe it's like Passholder Appreciation? Several weeks of slightly increased benefits/special offers?
Wishful thinking - would love this to kick off on the 1st day of summer so that I can take advantage of it - maybe they'll show a new letter each day 'til Thursday and then the BIG reveal 🤣 8-)

Last edited:

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest