Suggestions with dining!!!!

inluvwithdisney

Mouseketeer
Ok I am officially booked!!! EVERYTHING!! I booked my WDW portion of our August trip today with Keith at Mouseketrips (They are so great!) I booked our cruise portion last fall(with Mouseketrips) and I made our ADR's too! (WE are hoping for free dining but will be on the plan either way)

So here they are (the ADR's) Suggestions or thoughts welcome.....

Aug 4th we arrive at MCO at 1pm WOOOOHOOOOO!!So off to POR to check in, swim, etc...

7:15 Hoop DEE DOOparty:

Then Sunday 8/5 AK
Breakfastasaurus
Flame Tree (dinner) Is this good? Never eaten there.

8/6 Monday MK
POR breakfast (Unless someone knows a good counterservice breakfast at MK)
CRYSTAL PALACE dinner

8/7 Tuesday Epcot

Lunch Counterservice (Suggestions?)
Dinner Cape May--Beach Club (IS this good? Never eaten here either)

8/8 Wednesday Typhoon Lagoon

Lunch Counter Service
Dinner at Whispering Canyon :cheer2:

8/9 MGM

Again suggestions for Breakfast counterservice
Dinner Hollywood and vine Fantasmic Package!

8/10 Blizzard BeachMGM

Sci-FiNot sure about this choice:confused3

8/11 Saturday MK/Epcot
Breakfast CP again( Our favorite restaurant) :yay:
Dinner? NOT sure again Suggestions??

8/12 Sunday

LEAVE FOR CRUISE!!!!:cool1: :cool1:

OK ,so we are trying some new places and some favorites but we are open to suggestions on anything!!

Cape May Buffet is our fav pick for breakfast and dinner, cannot go wrong at this place!

We did the Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic package in April, and it is the only restaurant on Disney property that I will never return to. The food was not good, the service was terrible and the restaurant was dirty and noisy. We hated it.
There are many great restaurants in WS at Epcot. We have many favorites. We eat at Teppanyaki in Japan each trip. It is a "Teppan" style restaurant where you sit at tables for 8 around a grille and the chef cooks your meal. It is fun and the food is great.
We love Morrocco. A beautiful restaurant with warm friendly servers and good food.
We also like Rose & Crown in the UK and Le Celliernin Canada
HTH

Flame Tree (dinner) Is this good? Absolutely. I reviewed on mouseextra.com if you want a detailed review. linked here: http://www.mouseextra.com/2007/01/1...animal-kingdoms-flame-tree-barbecue/#more-182

Lunch Counterservice (Suggestions?) Cantina at Mexico

Again suggestions for Breakfast counterservice- there is no good CS at MGM, eat at home

Sci-FiNot sure about this choice - its fun but average.

Dinner? NOT sure again Suggestions?? Again, Le Cellier or maybe San Angel Inn
http://www.mouseextra.com/2006/12/29/disney-dining-review-epcots-san-angel-inn/#more-153

Lunch at Epcot: Sunshine Seasons in the Land Pavilion, excellent selection, great salads and desserts!

Dinner at Epcot: Le Cellier, nice steaks. Maybe try Alfredo's in Italy?

I would probably swap Sci-Fi (if you don't need to be at MGM that evening) for maybe Kona Cafe which is such a wonderful restaurant at the Polynesian.

Wolfgang Puck Express has a great CS in DTD and as you're staying at POR you can take the boat to DTD quite easily, maybe have dinner at Wolfgang Puck Cafe or Cap N Jacks. Wolfgang Puck Express do a great CS lunch and dinner (they do breakfast too!).

I've not tried Hollywood & Vine but haven't heard great reviews. We ate at 50's Prime Time Cafe, the food was good.

Have a great holiday and cruise!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter