Streetmosphere Photos!

When we were there earlier this month our DD was "pulled over" by this guy.
DSC04156.jpg

He told her she was being given a ticket for talking on her cell phone and ignoring friends and family while doing so. She had to hand over her phone to him and her Grandma got to speak with him for a moment (I'm sure grandma was totally confused).
DSC04157.jpg

He added Grandma to the ticket saying she was in on it. DD also got an added fine for lying about her birthday. She was wearing a birthday button and when he asked when her birthday was she answered today, he told her that was impossible because there was no way she was born "today". He then informed her it was the anniversary of her birthday, therefore she was lying and deserved the extra fine.

At one point while she was still on the phone to Grandma she said something about being pulled over by a street cop and his wooden horse, so she also got a fine on the ticket for insulting his horse. It was hilarious!
DSC04159.jpg

When we were there earlier this month our DD was "pulled over" by this guy.
DSC04156.jpg

He told her she was being given a ticket for talking on her cell phone and ignoring friends and family while doing so. She had to hand over her phone to him and her Grandma got to speak with him for a moment (I'm sure grandma was totally confused).
DSC04157.jpg

He added Grandma to the ticket saying she was in on it. DD also got an added fine for lying about her birthday. She was wearing a birthday button and when he asked when her birthday was she answered today, he told her that was impossible because there was no way she was born "today". He then informed her it was the anniversary of her birthday, therefore she was lying and deserved the extra fine.

At one point while she was still on the phone to Grandma she said something about being pulled over by a street cop and his wooden horse, so she also got a fine on the ticket for insulting his horse. It was hilarious!
DSC04159.jpg
Oh my goodness, that is hilarious!!! :rotfl: Thanks for sharing! I love that wooden horse thing, that is too great!

Picture303.jpg

Picture297.jpg

Leroy the Talent Agent. Professed his love for me! Everytime someone would take a picture they would SCREAm "CAMERA!!!!" and pose. HILARIOUS!

Can you tell me the name of the movie star lady in your photo.
I know the guy is Leroy, but I don't know her name?

Can you tell me the name of the movie star lady in your photo.
I know the guy is Leroy, but I don't know her name?

It wasn't my picture, but the faded movie star with Leroy Small is Victoria Throckmorten.

here are few from MK including Scoop Sanderson
WaltDisneyWorldMarch14th-24th200731.jpg
[/IMG] totally forget the names of these too as I was talking to one of them about where she came from.

WaltDisneyWorldMarch14th-24th200732.jpg
-fire chief and Scoop sanderson

WaltDisneyWorldMarch14th-24th200-1.jpg
[/IMG]-ms Starr

I love Francis Floot and Alberto Dante!!!!!!
Does anyone have any more pictures of them???

We just got back yesterday and one of my favorite parts of this trip was watching these acts! I knew they were there, but never really took the time to watch them. They were great! I have some great pics, but I have no idea how to post them :(.

Hi everyone. I've moved this thread to the Theme Parks Community sub-forum, where it can play freely with all of its fellow picture thread friends. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter