Streetmosphere Photos!

These are great pictures. We always walk right on by. I will now stop and take some! These pic talk!:rotfl2:

A couple of my favorites here. The first was a quick shot. The director got "mad" at us for not having him in the picture so he made us take another one.
:lmao:
Disney2006033.jpg

Disney2006034.jpg

My favorite trio! Otto Von Bonn Bahn, Dorma Nesmond and Bucky Greenhorn!

Love these pics. Dorma is my favorite. If she sees a camera, she will stop whatever she's doing to strike a dramatic pose. I told her it was lovely and she said, "I know. I can't help it!"

Picture303.jpg

Picture297.jpg

Leroy the Talent Agent. Professed his love for me! Everytime someone would take a picture they would SCREAm "CAMERA!!!!" and pose. HILARIOUS!

is there a Schedule for this? the when and where kinid of thing? That's some of the things we want to encounter.

I love the Streetmosphere performers....here's a few pictures I took last December...

DSCN5814.jpg

DSCN5815.jpg

DSCN5816.jpg

DSCN5817.jpg

Yes, at MGM.

I don't know who it was , but the director guy with the bullhorn, when we walked into the Studios last Saturday morning I was, as usual, in a wheelchair and holding my fore-arm crutch which I use when I walk.

The director looks at me and says, "And here we have, ladies and gentlemen, Hollywood's premier stunt woman. Sorry to hear about the accident; it was NOT my fault!"

ROFL!

I said, "Yeah, I told CB I won't work with him ever again, the timing on the pyrotechnics was way off!"

"Again," he said, "Not my fault!" LOL

We wanted to find other performers but unfortunately we got seriously rained out and went back to the hotel. Next time for SURE!!!

We also had a really hilarious performer on the Great Movie Ride. . .I was sitting behind him and he really gave it to me good LOL. But I was asking for it *giggle*

Laren

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter