Stowaways onboard the 2016 EBPC - TR update 11/4, p.24

:flower:Just found your TR and caught up. We are booked on the EBPC this October and I am really enjoying reading about your trip. Your photos are fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

Welcome and thank you for reading :) you're going to have an amazing trip!!! I'm more than a little envious you'll also have Halloween fun on your cruise! Another PC is definitely in our future, it was awesome.

Bambi the movie makes me cry!

I didn't get to the sad part. I couldn't tell you the last time I saw that whole movie.

Oh my re the cookies hidden in the base of your dessert treats. You wouldn't suspect.

I was taken totally by surprise and it made my tummy upset as usual. Frustrating because I thought I was being careful. I have learned I must ask about everything now.

How nice to catch funnel vision and a movie in the theatre. Great photos leaving the port.

We were spoiled with movie choices this cruise.

I love the look of that konk kooler.

Its so yummy. I should learn how to make one, it wouldn't be hard.

So cute that eleohant.

Isn't it amazing what they can do!?

Dolphins what a treat!

It was so neat to see them!!!

Nice to have Karin and Tom join you. Dinner looks nice. Yummy sundae.

It was a fabulous dinner all around.

Great photos of the ship. How cute those door magnets for Mom's 60th! Sounds like a special day.

It really was. I keep thinking I need to make new magnets but I like the ones we have so much its fun to see them cruise after cruise.

Who needs to get off this floating hotel?

Exactly our thoughts!

Just started reading your TR and have now caught up. :earsgirl:
We are planning to do the westbound PC in 2019 so it's interesting to hear all the things you can get up to.
Fab pics too!

You posted another update as I was replying to the previous update! Still catching up and I think this update gets me caught up enough here that I only have four more TRs to catch up before starting my own.

We liked Puerto Vallarta 5 years ago, but then again, sleeping in sounds pretty good too! I've had two days this week up and atem before dawn. We NEVER do that! Boy you ate a lot of olives that day! No wonder you were commenting on my TR about how I don't like them! They were on your mind. So nice you were in Karin and Tom's dining rotation so that you could switch tables. Did you have the same serving team as well?

OK, mega tired, but glad I could catch up before crashing hard for a while!

Just started reading your TR and have now caught up. :earsgirl:
We are planning to do the westbound PC in 2019 so it's interesting to hear all the things you can get up to.
Fab pics too!

Very exciting plans! The worst part about it is waiting for the itineraries to be posted :headache:

Like every cruise there's way too much to do and we had to pick and choose. They had dancing classes every sea day and we only made it at the end because there were other things higher priority. So much fun!!! You're going to have an amazing trip. This is definitely back on the list to repeat.

Thanks so much for reading :)

You posted another update as I was replying to the previous update! Still catching up and I think this update gets me caught up enough here that I only have four more TRs to catch up before starting my own.

No worries! I thought you had replied before I posted, must have overlapped. Thanks for going back and reading :)

We liked Puerto Vallarta 5 years ago, but then again, sleeping in sounds pretty good too! I've had two days this week up and atem before dawn. We NEVER do that!

Before dawn is no fun. With the time change I'm having to get uo before dawn and its totally messing me up!

Remind me what you did jn PV? I had wanted to do an excursion but our day was so short it wasn't available for our cruise.

Boy you ate a lot of olives that day! No wonder you were commenting on my TR about how I don't like them! They were on your mind.

I do love olives! popcorn::

So nice you were in Karin and Tom's dining rotation so that you could switch tables. Did you have the same serving team as well?

Sadly not the same serving team, but ours were still attentive to us. Our server was so great I've requested him for the Alaska cruise.

You're so right! I never realized our good luck that we had the same rotation!

OK, mega tired, but glad I could catch up before crashing hard for a while!

Hope you had a good sleep!

I think mom said this baklava was fantastic. It certainly looks quite good

That looks amazing.

And did see some! Almost not worth posting but I was pleased I even got a little bit of fin on camera.

How wonderful that you got to see dolphins. They are so difficult to capture on camera.

After the movie there was a lightning storm. It was beautiful. I tried to get a few photos but it didn’t quite work.

Wow, I love this photo.

Corinna

Remind me what you did jn PV? I had wanted to do an excursion but our day was so short it wasn't available for our cruise.

A cab driver put her scooter in the back of his car and he drove us around to various sights for about an hour or so. It was interesting and not too tiring. He also took us to Walmart for water and sodas.

Yum, yum!!! Did you have the same dish the second time around? I can't remember, but do remember that I nearly choked on MY food. :lmao:

Puerto Walmarta!!! :rotfl2:Another excursion where we left early. :rotfl:

We chatted for a bit and when they saw we were dining alone they invited us to join them. We couldn’t have been more thrilled. You might say that night started a trend.

That was so much fun ...... and not to get ahead too far - best idea ever to share our table with you. Your servers were SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nice - ours, well, let's say they brought our food. :laughing:

A cab driver put her scooter in the back of his car and he drove us around to various sights for about an hour or so. It was interesting and not too tiring. He also took us to Walmart for water and sodas.

That's right! I remember now. Thanks for reminding me :)

Yum, yum!!! Did you have the same dish the second time around? I can't remember, but do remember that I nearly choked on MY food. :lmao:

I had the Dover Sole when we went with you and Tom. Tom had the same. It was so good and I still regret not having room to finish mine. I don't remember you choking! :scared:

Puerto Walmarta!!! :rotfl2:Another excursion where we left early. :rotfl:

Puerta Walmarta :laughing:

That was so much fun ...... and not to get ahead too far - best idea ever to share our table with you. Your servers were SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nice - ours, well, let's say they brought our food. :laughing:

Sharing tables made our vacation so much more special! I loved our servers, so much so that I've asked for Jose again for our Alaska cruise :) sometimes your servers didn't even bring things you needed... :headache:

Puerta Walmarta :laughing:

That's what Peter called it. And it stuck!!!:rotfl2:

I don't remember you choking! :scared:

I at least tried to choke. :rotfl:

Sharing tables made our vacation so much more special! I loved our servers, so much so that I've asked for Jose again for our Alaska cruise :) sometimes your servers didn't even bring things you needed... :headache:

Your servers were so super nice. Funnily enough I remember Jose, but blanked out our own servers - the headserver from the Netherlands was pretty nice though. :thumbsup2

That's what Peter called it. And it stuck!!!:rotfl2:

I completely missed that :laughing:

I at least tried to choke. :rotfl:

Not possible at Palo!

Your servers were so super nice. Funnily enough I remember Jose, but blanked out our own servers - the headserver from the Netherlands was pretty nice though. :thumbsup2

Your main server had very little personality and your assistant server was terrible, would leave drinks unfilled, completely ignored you, terrible. Our headserver was a lady from Jamaica I think, very nice.

HEYYY LADY! I just emailed you back (I didn't reply to your October 2016 email :eek:). Looking forward to reading this trip report with David. xoxo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter