Stowaways onboard the 2016 EBPC - TR update 11/4, p.24

Flossbolna

Sea days are just so relaxing!
Thank you so much for reading :)

I hit a roadblock with photobucket stopping things, and then tried using another site but had problems with them. I do want to finish this, I hate leaving it undone. I’m just not sure what to do about photos.
I started using Flickr. It is a bit of a learning curve, but it works well and is free. Once I figured it out, I found it easier to use than Photobucket.

Looking forward to you restarting this report!!

dizneeat

DIS Veteran
Photobucket has somewhat come to its senses. They have a more affordable plan for third party hosting now. Check it out if you want to stick with them. Too late for me - I found a better option. ;)

franandaj

I'm so happy, I could BOUNCE!
Yeah I found a better option for the majority of my photos. No one can mess with it but me, however I am back to photobucket for replies "on the go", from my phone and other such things. They must have realized how stupid they were and realized no one was gonna pay those outrageous prices. Some customers are completely gone, but others waited long enough for them to come to their senses.

Pinkocto

DIS Veteran
I started using Flickr. It is a bit of a learning curve, but it works well and is free. Once I figured it out, I found it easier to use than Photobucket.

Looking forward to you restarting this report!!
Photobucket has somewhat come to its senses. They have a more affordable plan for third party hosting now. Check it out if you want to stick with them. Too late for me - I found a better option. ;)
Yeah I found a better option for the majority of my photos. No one can mess with it but me, however I am back to photobucket for replies "on the go", from my phone and other such things. They must have realized how stupid they were and realized no one was gonna pay those outrageous prices. Some customers are completely gone, but others waited long enough for them to come to their senses.
Great info, thank you ladies :)

As soon as work calms down a little I’ll try to figure out photos.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES