Stormy Disney pictures!

dcp1415uo1.jpg

Tomorrowland in July.

Wow guys, I didn't think this thread would get so popular!

All of these pictures are so awesome, I particularly love a lot of the ones on page 5!

Thank you! :)

WDW even looks beautiful in the rain!! So many awesome pictures!! Thanks to those who are sharing. In January we enjoyed the couple times it rained, short waits and even less crowded than it already was!!

This is just a screen grab from my Photopass (haven't got my CD with full res shots yet). I prefer to hide my camera when it rains. :lmao:

storm.jpg

Rained almost the entire 9/14 MNNSHP, and it rained all through the Hallowishes.....but it gave me some great photos......

2007_0922Disney07HP0148.jpg

Believe it or not, no RAIN! Just a few rumbles of thunder and that was it! Dry May for you!

Rained almost the entire 9/14 MNNSHP, and it rained all through the Hallowishes.....but it gave me some great photos......

2007_0922Disney07HP0148.jpg

Wow...that is such a great picture! I absolutely love all the vivid colors - very cool.

As I sit here and look at all these great pictures I think to myself "wow I am going to have to take more stormy pictures next time I go in December." Then I think, "gee I hope I don't have the chance to take storm pictures!" :rotfl:

Here is one as the storm rolled in this year...Mickey first

101_0052.jpg

Then Cinderella...

101_0065.jpg

But now that I think about it...I can't remember if it ever started raining?!?!?! :confused3 :rolleyes1

This was this past May and we were in Epcot. It was a quick storm that down poured for 45 minutes staright.

Disney200700533.jpg

Disney200700531.jpg

How about some cloud shots taken from up in the sky, looking down on Florida coast as we were approaching Orlando on our flight in on Wednesday.

DSC03928.jpg

DSC03921.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter