Stormalong Bay in early December?

ead79

<font color=#FF0066>Disney Bride!<br><font color=v
I know that Stormalong Bay itself will be heated, but will the air be too cold to enjoy swimming in early December?

well, we'll be there in dec. too and hoping it will be warm enough! unfortunately, it just depends. december could be really warm or really cool. most people who have gone in dec. have said that certain days of their trip they were wearing ski jackets and the other days, shorts. the average low is in the high 50s with the average high in the 70s. i would just be prepared for both and hope for the best! maybe we'll see you at the pool :)

Early December is hit or miss (generally more hit than miss :)), and I hope it is hit this year. We will be at VWL for 5 nights and BCV for 3 in early Dec this year and we are looking forward to SAB. We were at WDW last year the week after Thanksgiving and it was plenty warm enough to swim most of the days we were there. It was a bit chilly a few nights. Now our late Dec experience the year before was a different story.....brrrrrr!

Definitely hit or miss. But you're chances of nice weather are good for early Dec. We go that time of the year every year.

We stayed at YC last Dec. and out of the 9 days we were there, 8 of them were nice enough to swim. Because we live in the Virgin Islands, chilly to us is anything under 80 degrees. LOL.

Chances of warm weather are better in early December. That's what makes it so frustrating when you get hit with the cold at Christmas time after seeing temps in the 90's earlier in the month. :( ;)

If by some chance you do get some cold weather, the pool is heated and will be open. If it's too cold for the lifeguards to sit at the pools, they sometimes close the slides. I'm not sure how it works at SAB since there are so many other aspects that require the lifeguard to be on duty.

This was the 1st year we were going to trek over to BC from BWV to try the pool-now only people staying at BC can use the pool-really disappointed-hope you guys have a great time-weather should be nice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter