Steve

• 2hapykdz

Mouseketeer
    I’m having a hard time watching a lot of these more recent videos due to all the crap Steve has thrown at him from some of his co-vloggers. I just watched the ronto roasters review and it almost seems like some of the other DIS team go out of their way to disagree with Steve and then proceed to drill in the fact Steve is wrong, and that’s just the latest example. I’m pretty sure Craig and Ryno would say the sky is green is Steve told them it was blue. It’s fine to have disagreements and differing opinions, but it has been creating a lot of cringeworthy moments in some of these videos that can be very off putting.
    You're NOT wrong.....but Steve is a quieter personality....who's surrounded by much stronger ones. But I agree....he just needs to be more assertive.

Twitterpaited

Mouseketeer
    The group was getting quite punchy after spending all that time together at Galaxy’s Edge. And I agree the Craig sometimes seems to put others down, like he knows it all and his opinion is more valid than others’. He does that to Ryno, also, so I am disappointed that Ryno is jumping on that bandwagon.

Hunterr

DIS Veteran
    If you go back to back when Ryno was first new-ish, Dustin and Craig did the same thing to Ryno :D
    I think Rynos just been there long enough, they pass it onto Steve.

• Braddy007

Earning My Ears
    Nor would he leave and come back, which is exactly what he died after he got married. He relocated to where Makayla was living, and then they both relocated to Orlando down the track.
    I didn't die after I got married, but my bank account sure did...... *ba dum tss* :rotfl2:

DLgal

DIS Veteran
    I agree with OP on this. I've had similar feelings about the team at various points. It is hard to watch such a nice person get piled on unfairly.

FWIW, I had a Ronto Wrap on Sunday and it may have been the best thing I've ever eaten at Disneyland. It was plenty juicy...was actually dripping sauce/juice all over and our breads were all soft and warm, and just perfect. That doesn't mean the one they had on the vlog was the same. I think this is naan bread, not pitas...there was no pocket and it was soft and fluffy like the Stonefire brand naan bread I eat at home all the time. Sometimes this kind of bread can get dry and hard if it is kept out too long and they do keep these under warming lamps, so they may have gotten a dry one.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW