Staying at Portofino, don't want to go to pks. this trip...

lorivegas

Mouseketeer
Okay,we will be in Orlando for a couple days, and really want to try out Portofino Bay Hotel,But I DON'T need to go to the parks on this trip... I just want to get into a few restaurants in City walk...Margaritaville, Motown, Nascar Cafe...etc...do I HAVE to acctivate my tickets to just go to citywalk?? (We will be returning to Hard Rock Hotel a few weeks later with my son, THIS is when we will do the whole US/IOA deal) Since it is just my husband and myself for our 1st short trip, I thought it would be fun to have a "night out" at Citywalk,no parks,no kids...just us for this trip. Does anyone know if I have to pay to just go to citywalk... afterall, I will have the boat from Portofino Bay to get back and forth. Please let me know...someone out there!! ;)

Hi Lori,

Nope you dont need your pass. You can as you say use the boat anytime to city walk and as a guest of portofino also enjoy priority seating at all restaurants except Emeril's. Just show your room key. Also if you wanted to eat at Mythos in IOA you could do that too w/o activating your pass just ask at the gate and they give you 2 hours to eat and mythos will stamp your reciept that you show at the gate when you leave. I would LOVE to go to Portofino and just enjoy the hotel for a few days! Lucky you :D Have Fun

jessica5.gif

Nop you will not have to activate your passes to enter CityWalk. Just use the Portofino boat serivce like you said to get to CityWalk. Have fun!

jp3logo_sm.jpg

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest