Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

Ronto Roaster for lunch/dinner is so good! I got the Endorian Chicken Wrap and it is so good I wish I could find at home! Marinated Chicken, Cucumber Relish, Yogurt and Feta Pesto Sauce

Can you get it without the pesto? It sounds good, but with a tree nut allergy, pesto is out.

Was the raspberry icing on the roll spicy? I’ve had it once, at the Cantina, and they were trying something new- hot pepper in the icing. Ruined it for me as I can’t tolerate spicy food.
I had the roll at the Cantina last Wednesday. The icing was sweet and fruity - no spice - and the roll itself was pretty fresh and not dry at all. I'd definitely get it again. Hopefully, that's the recipe they decide to stick with.

We were at Oga's on Friday--had an ADR I made months ago. 10:30 a.m. They were taking walk-ups as well as people with reservations. The cantina was very enjoyable. Looking forward to going back on future trips!

I had the roll at the Cantina last Wednesday. The icing was sweet and fruity - no spice - and the roll itself was pretty fresh and not dry at all. I'd definitely get it again. Hopefully, that's the recipe they decide to stick with.

I’m ridiculously excited to hear that considering it’s just food. :D Was it a small roll on top of a big one? They were trying that out too. DB7 is, or was, just one roll.

I’m ridiculously excited to hear that considering it’s just food. :D Was it a small roll on top of a big one? They were trying that out too. DB7 is, or was, just one roll.
LOL same here. I got 2 ADR for Oga‘s, Ill be solo this trip :( but that gives me freedom to slow down and absorb everything.

I can finally taste that blue milk Luke was drinking. Been wondering what that tastes like since 77.

Sorry if this has been asked, but can I get the Rancor Tooth beer flight at Oga’s? Thank you in advance for any help

It was just the one roll with fruity icing.

Attachments

• 20191211_082458.jpg
    20191211_082458.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I’ll take one roll with no spicy over two with. Still wish they’d kept the second roll- eating at at Oga’s does cost more than eating it at DB7 because of the tip.

I have an 8:25pm res for Oga's on 1/23 but the park closes at 8pm. I haven't seen an update on this so curious if anyone has experienced this... curious how fast they push you out.

I really don't drink alcohol and am on a low carb diet. We have an ADR for Oga's and I am wondering if they have diet soda, unsweetened tea or seltzer available? Also, is it more crowded at breakfast or lunch? I have a 1:15pm lunch but an early morning ADR just opened up.

I really don't drink alcohol and am on a low carb diet. We have an ADR for Oga's and I am wondering if they have diet soda, unsweetened tea or seltzer available? Also, is it more crowded at breakfast or lunch? I have a 1:15pm lunch but an early morning ADR just opened up.
merged you to the proper thread.
I honestly don't recall if they have regular soda. Are people going with you enjoying the specialty drinks? or are you just there to check Oga's out?

Any food added to Ogas beyond the bits thing? Pretty hungry but running behind and may not have time to eat before reservations.

Any food added to Ogas beyond the bits thing? Pretty hungry but running behind and may not have time to eat before reservations.
Batuu Bits
Crispy Galaxy Snack Bits with Spiced Chermoula Dip
$11.00

Happabore Sampler

Cured and Roasted Meats, Cheese, Pork Cracklings
$21.00
Jello type offerings
Oga's Obsession

Odwalla® Lemonade, Cotton Candy Flavor, Blueberry Popping Pearls with a Bursting Dried Fruit Mixture
$7.50
Rodian Ration

Tito's Handmade Vodka, Dekuyper Pucker Sour Apple, Green Apple, Sprite®, and Boba Balls with a Pop
$13.50

merged you to the proper thread. I honestly don't recall if they have regular soda. Are people going with you enjoying the specialty drinks? or are you just there to check Oga's out?

My DH will likely have something alcoholic but I don't see how that is relevant. We aren't planning to go in and not order anything. I'm just trying to plan our visit so I can best fit in my choice with my WW points for the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!