Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

carrie_rn

Earning My Ears
I'm using like 3 different services to hopefully score a 5 person reservation at Oga's end of July. I have a feeling I will have better luck splitting our group into 2 and 3, based on what other people have said about getting a last minute spot. Don't feel like paying anymore fees to find a spot though!

ENJDisneyFan

DIS Veteran
I'm using like 3 different services to hopefully score a 5 person reservation at Oga's end of July. I have a feeling I will have better luck splitting our group into 2 and 3, based on what other people have said about getting a last minute spot. Don't feel like paying anymore fees to find a spot though!
Are you signed up with Touring Plans? Their ADR finder is free.

e_yerger

DIS Veteran
The only time I've been at Oga's was at Disneyland in Feb 2020. How is Oga's at WDW right now with the Covid Protocols?

• Ciberguru

Earning My Ears
    It is so difficult to get a reservation, in my case I go alone. I think there are more possibilities if you go in a group, right?

carrie_rn

Earning My Ears
    I got my group of 5 into Oga's for the end of July like 30 minutes ago. I was signed up for four different ADR notification services. I was also checking the app obsessively when I was just sitting around at home. I got the spot while checking the app, and I think I snagged it before anything like touringplans or *********** could catch it.

It's an 8:40 reservation, but we are mostly night owls in my family so that might be best.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES