Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

To keep everyone informed, a reservation from oga. Droid depot or savi won't get you access to rotr, you must join a boarding group

I know for Savi's you have to be there at or before your resrevation time, correct? What about for Oga's or the Droid Depot? Just wondering if our boarding group gets called and we are in the queue for the ride but there are delays or anything or just takes a while and then we are late for a reservation, is that a big issue? Just with not knowing when your boarding group will be called makes fitting in other previously scheduled things a little tricky (though, having the 2 hour window to return once your boarding group is called helps a bit)

I know for Savi's you have to be there at or before your resrevation time, correct? What about for Oga's or the Droid Depot? Just wondering if our boarding group gets called and we are in the queue for the ride but there are delays or anything or just takes a while and then we are late for a reservation, is that a big issue? Just with not knowing when your boarding group will be called makes fitting in other previously scheduled things a little tricky (though, having the 2 hour window to return once your boarding group is called helps a bit)
yes be there on or before your reservation time. If the current wait times to get through the entire experience continues about the same, that is about an hour at RotR with VQ, you can always just go to Savi's, Oga or DD and let them know what happened

I did not read all of the posts in here so please forgive me if this is posted anywhere, I was just curious if there is anywhere that I can find a recipe for the blue milk? I love it so much. Thank you

I’m a bit surprised that there hasn’t been any additional take-home glassware since Oga’s opening. Hoping for something new soon!

MY head is swimming in information over load but we are doing a last min trip leaving Dec 26 in HS park Jan 3 most reservation are out all full I guess will just wing it but is Docking bay 7 only by reservation

MY head is swimming in information over load but we are doing a last min trip leaving Dec 26 in HS park Jan 3 most reservation are out all full I guess will just wing it but is Docking bay 7 only by reservation
DB7 is a quick service, no need for reservation

You can let the CM at the check-in podium know you’ll wait for a booth.

You can’t reserve the type of seating when booking an ADR.

Any idea how much longer you will wait if you request a booth? I don't mind standing but I think the kids will be zonked after the early wake-up call to get BGs.

Any idea how much longer you will wait if you request a booth? I don't mind standing but I think the kids will be zonked after the early wake-up call to get BGs.

that would be entirely dependent on how busy it is, when guests who are already inside decide to leave, and any disability accommodations that are also needed around the time you are there. There's just no way to tell - and bear in mind that's IF they allow you to wait for a booth (which will be dependent on the CM and how busy things are).

Does anyone know if they will adjust the opening hours of Oga's and Docking Bay 7 now that DHS is opening earlier during the holiday season? We are going on a day DHS opens at 6:00 am and, though I have an 8:55 am Oga's ADR, I would love to snag an earlier one if they adjust the hours!

Does anyone know if they will adjust the opening hours of Oga's and Docking Bay 7 now that DHS is opening earlier during the holiday season? We are going on a day DHS opens at 6:00 am and, though I have an 8:55 am Oga's ADR, I would love to snag an earlier one if they adjust the hours!
Yes, Oga's has been changed to reflect the park operating times, so 7am and 6am on the days the park opens at those times. This is on the HUB (internal CM site) the regular page still shows 8:05 as opening time. I would head over, ahead of my reservation and asked to be seated early if that's what you want

we were able to do Oga’s by doing 4 parties of one, our teenagers 5 minutes apart , DH and i same thing but 2 hours later.

Yes, Oga's has been changed to reflect the park operating times, so 7am and 6am on the days the park opens at those times. This is on the HUB (internal CM site) the regular page still shows 8:05 as opening time. I would head over, ahead of my reservation and asked to be seated early if that's what you want

Awesome! Thank you so much! We have an 8:55 am now, but are planning on being there at RD on a 6:00 am opening, so will head there earlier to see if we can get in - thanks!

Loving that Bay 7 has breakfast.... and it was tasty! We did mobile ordering, found a table, then picked up our food.... I got the child's breakfast, ($7!) and it was *just* the right amount of food. Egg bite was silky and flavorful, potatoes were a tiny bit bland, but fun because they were purple, and the sausage was just the right amount of spicy. The sweet roll had a healthy dusting of a cinnamony-spice, and wasn't too sweet. Overall, thumbs up from us!

Loving that Bay 7 has breakfast.... and it was tasty! We did mobile ordering, found a table, then picked up our food.... I got the child's breakfast, ($7!) and it was *just* the right amount of food. Egg bite was silky and flavorful, potatoes were a tiny bit bland, but fun because they were purple, and the sausage was just the right amount of spicy. The sweet roll had a healthy dusting of a cinnamony-spice, and wasn't too sweet. Overall, thumbs up from us!

Was the raspberry icing on the roll spicy? I’ve had it once, at the Cantina, and they were trying something new- hot pepper in the icing. Ruined it for me as I can’t tolerate spicy food.

Ronto Roaster for lunch/dinner is so good! I got the Endorian Chicken Wrap and it is so good I wish I could find at home! Marinated Chicken, Cucumber Relish, Yogurt and Feta Pesto Sauce
Is this in the same fashion as the ronto wrap? As in “wrapped in a pita bread”? Or is the chicken wrap something else entirely? I can’t find pictures anywhere or even specs on the “wrap” part on their menu...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter