Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

But, i don't understand. You can't be in two places at once.
I was talking a reservation for dinner at Sci Fi at 4:00 and a reservation for drinks at Oga’s at 9:00. Not at actual same time, but same meal period. I was just curious since Oga’s wasn’t actually dinner if it worked differently for that one at all. But I see it doesn’t.

I was talking a reservation for dinner at Sci Fi at 4:00 and a reservation for drinks at Oga’s at 9:00. Not at actual same time, but same meal period. I was just curious since Oga’s wasn’t actually dinner if it worked differently for that one at all. But I see it doesn’t.
If the reservations are at least 2+ hours apart, you can book them.

Same Timeframe is not the same as a broad meal designation.

Oh, you can do that. That is not at the same time. 2 in the 4:00 hour is at the same time. Yours are 5 hours apart. People eat 5 hours apart at times. So ADR are booked at that interval constantly. Especially those on the Deluxe dining plan since you need 3 meals a day
If the reservations are at least 2+ hours apart, you can book them.

Same Timeframe is not the same as a broad meal designation.
I knew there was a timeframe between ADR but wasn't sure what it is.

Thank you! I guess I forgot you could do that! Was thinking I couldn’t have more than one that was designated dinner on the same day.

Ok, so Galaxys Edge was pretty amazing....the Ronto Wraps were delicious AND on the dining plan, yay! Savi's Workshop was a great experience....but Oga's Cantina was a HUGE let down. First off, the RULES. UGGGH. I knw the powers that be want to fit in as many people as possible, but the cast members on 11/20 were very stressed and frankly, rude. I GET that people thought this was a restaurant and they must be tired of hearing that, but they are NOT staying in character OR even being fun. My DS, an actor, jokingly said to the girl checking us in "Is this a wretched place full of scum and villany?" and she looked at him like he was the dumbest person ever and said, "Its a bar". We were then allowed in after getting more rules thrown at us than I had to follow on a Navy base. Stand HERE. Dont WANDER. 45 minutes only....ummm, ok! But then dont take 35 minutes to get our drinks (which are all pre-mixed, hello! Why the delay?) We had a magical trip and beautiful interaction with cast members and are VERY FRIENDLY people, but Oga's stunk. Every cast member was grumpy and slow and it just wasnt good. Maybe my expectations were too high. I did like Rex, but I am a huge Paul Rubens/Pee Wee fan. Honestly, it was a huge waste of time and money. No fun at all!

There definitely seems to be really great days and really bad days at Oga’s
Or times at least. No idea why some are so awful and some pretty decent. We've never been crammed so tight we couldn't move but have heard about it many times so it happens too often just not all the time.
I wish they could get it figured out. When it's fun it's an awesome venue

Like many others have said, the Ronto wraps are delicious :) We went to Oga's twice (11/14 and 11/20) and had fun both times. The first time we stood at the bar, but the second time, we were stuffed into a booth with lots of other people. It was really fun though, and we chatted to our table mates a lot. The waitress was also fun. We ordered the Fuzzy Tauntaun both times and got the "this is not for your species' spiel, but the waitress also gave us the rules and included 'no droids because they make a mess' and other fun references in her spiel. The Bespin Fizz and Jedi Mind Trick were pretty good, sweet but not too sweet

We also tried the green milk with tequila. It was fine, that's about all I can say.

I just got reservations for Olg's on Dec 9 for 9:20 PM, right now Disney calendar says park hours only until 9 PM. Does this mean that they are planning to extend the park hours? Also, if they are using the boarding groups to enter the area, what time should arrive to get into Galaxy's Edge?

I just got reservations for Olg's on Dec 9 for 9:20 PM, right now Disney calendar says park hours only until 9 PM. Does this mean that they are planning to extend the park hours? Also, if they are using the boarding groups to enter the area, what time should arrive to get into Galaxy's Edge?

it doesn't necessarily mean they will extend park hours (though it's not unheard of). Oga's is only a bar so you could easily get in and out of there before they needed to clear the park out for the night even with a 9:20 reservation.

IF they needed to use boarding groups, you were allowed to check in 60 minutes before a reservation. That's a big IF, but you'll be able to keep tabs on it through the day that day. They can turn boarding groups on and off multiple times in a day depending on guest volume, so it'd just be something you had to keep an eye on.

Like many others have said, the Ronto wraps are delicious :) We went to Oga's twice (11/14 and 11/20) and had fun both times. The first time we stood at the bar, but the second time, we were stuffed into a booth with lots of other people. It was really fun though, and we chatted to our table mates a lot. The waitress was also fun. We ordered the Fuzzy Tauntaun both times and got the "this is not for your species' spiel, but the waitress also gave us the rules and included 'no droids because they make a mess' and other fun references in her spiel. The Bespin Fizz and Jedi Mind Trick were pretty good, sweet but not too sweet

We also tried the green milk with tequila. It was fine, that's about all I can say.

so this might be me taking this to literally, but we have booked a reservation at the Droid Depot and then a bit alter on have one for Oga's - will it be an issue bringing out droids in with us?

Side note - is it an issue having the droids when you go on the Falcon ride? Guess just wondering what is the best thing to do with our droids after building them. Ideally we get to use them some in the land, but also don't want them in the way

so this might be me taking this to literally, but we have booked a reservation at the Droid Depot and then a bit alter on have one for Oga's - will it be an issue bringing out droids in with us?

Side note - is it an issue having the droids when you go on the Falcon ride? Guess just wondering what is the best thing to do with our droids after building them. Ideally we get to use them some in the land, but also don't want them in the way
The droids go wherever you go.

MFSR seating is like plane seating and you’ll set the droid down on the ground beside you.

You can always send them to the front of the park or place them in a locker.

How do you ask for a booth on your reservation? Would love to do that...THANKS!
You can let the CM at the check-in podium know you’ll wait for a booth.

You can’t reserve the type of seating when booking an ADR.

To keep everyone informed, a reservation from oga. Droid depot or savi won't get you access to rotr, you must join a boarding group
I'm not going any time soon, but just out of suriosity - an ADR would still get one into GE to use that ADR, but would not get one access to the ROTR queue? How are they going about this: a dedicated entrance specifically for ROTR and a separate entrance for the rest of GE?

I'm not going any time soon, but just out of suriosity - an ADR would still get one into GE to use that ADR, but would not get one access to the ROTR queue? How are they going about this: a dedicated entrance specifically for ROTR and a separate entrance for the rest of GE?
the land is currently open, the VQ is only in effect for RotR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter