Star Wars Episode VIII Title

AHH! I'm so excited, I love this dark title. After seeing the dark areas Rogue One explored, I can't wait to see where we go from here. I'm really hoping for a Dark Side Rey that leaves her training thus leaving the last Jedi.

Tad bit generic. Anyone else instantly think of this movie?
iu

AHH! I'm so excited, I love this dark title. After seeing the dark areas Rogue One explored, I can't wait to see where we go from here. I'm really hoping for a Dark Side Rey that leaves her training thus leaving the last Jedi.

Dark is good..."crap" is not...can't go back down that road.

Rian Johnson's comments recently scare the bejeezus out of me. I think this could be a sick, disney joke to make mundane, non-memorable movies.

I don't know if they will, but I'm going to be at Coronado Springs on that date like I was in 2015 for TFA, I hope I'm not woken up at 1 or 2am to what sounds like the resort being shelled again. That was loud.

Sounds Awesome to me!!!!

I'm excited to see where this trilogy goes. Second Act should be dark, and the "good guys" on the short end of the stick, right? From all the Star Wars sites reporting on the filming, it sounded like Luke kicks some major butt in a few scenes, especially emo boy himself.

True, and can't imagine its pulling anything from it. BUT Lucasfilm really screwed with our heads on the last Rebels episode.

I REALLY like the backstory on the swords in that episode...some
Of the best non-movie dialogue ever. Probably the best except for the Asoka/Vader from last year.

This was from my building a couple nights later during the regular Star Wars fireworks. Though they've moved where they shoot the fireworks off from since then, so maybe it wouldn't be as loud now?

https://www.instagram.com/p/_f_KAARWMp/?taken-by=moliphino

No, it's still loud. :)

We were just there in December. The DHS fireworks sounded like they were being set off right at the resort. We had a great view from the 4th floor in Casitas 4.

Loved it!!

One night Illuminations and Star Wars fireworks were happening at the same time!! The whole resort was lit up!!

But according to Disney, that book doesn't exist in the Universe, right?

(though I get what you are saying)

Right, but if you are casually browsing amazon and see the book for 4 bucks....you might miss the fact that it is the legends book and not the movie's novelization.

Just an aside, after reading Catalyst and then Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, I decided to run through the entirety of the official Star Wars canon.
(my reference is the canon listed on Wookieepedia).
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_canon_media

Here it lists all forms of media (books, movies, comics, video games, tv, promos)
I'm not into video games and comics, so those I'll skip.

So far I'm up to watching the Prequel Trilogy again. I did read the PT book, even though it is considered Legend (non canon). Those books made the PT much more enjoyable. Yes its the same story but I liked it better.

By the time I make to Catalyst again (doubtful if I will re-read it), Rogue One should be available to buy :)

A girl at work, not the biggest Sci-Fi Fan, when I found out the title and rushed to tell everyone then a healthy debate ensued asked:

Does the title "The Last Jedi" mean the previous one? as in, The last Jedi we had in here caused a terrible mess.

I dismissed it to start off with, siding more with it referring to the end of the Jedi religion and a start of something new.

Although it did get me thinking (in the middle of the night when I should be sleeping) could it refer to the last Jedi Luke trained - e.g. Kylo hmm - making him reluctant to train again.

Especially after what happens to his old mucker (colloquial Brit Word for friend) Han.

I know a bit of a tenuous idea but hey it's STAR WARS so anything is possible.:darth::chewy::darth::chewy::darth::chewy:

Last edited:
Someone on Twitter put the two titles together. The force awakens the last Jedi. Is it just a coincidence that it works or is there and underlying meaning there.

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter