Standing In Line But Not Riding… is that okay?

shelbel95

Mouseketeer
Due to motion sickness, there are some rides I can’t ride with my family. In the past, we usually had fast passes for those rides (mostly the roller coasters) so it wasn’t a big deal for me to just hang back and wait for them to finish the ride. Without fast passes now, I’d like to wait with them in lines, but then not actually ride. Are there any rides where that would be an issue? Is there a “chicken out” door or area where I can just step aside after waiting in line with them and then meet up with them when they are done?

Some rides, like say Barnstormer you would cross over the seats and exit the same as any rider.
others like RnRC they send you out a back door that’s not the same as riders

Due to motion sickness, there are some rides I can’t ride with my family. In the past, we usually had fast passes for those rides (mostly the roller coasters) so it wasn’t a big deal for me to just hang back and wait for them to finish the ride. Without fast passes now, I’d like to wait with them in lines, but then not actually ride. Are there any rides where that would be an issue? Is there a “chicken out” door or area where I can just step aside after waiting in line with them and then meet up with them when they are done?

I've used the chicken exit before. The employees are great about it. My teenagers tease me incessantly ;)

Yes, you can back out. I've backed out of Tower of Terror and the most recent Test Track as by the time I got to loading I did not feel well so asked for the way out. So far there has always been a way out, thankfully.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter