SSR Lovers and Owners Part 3

Hi. Can anyone tell me how often the boats run from the resort to Disney Springs? Also, does anyone know how long it takes to walk from Grandstand or Paddock to the boat docks? Thanks so much!

Might anyone be there this month that can take a picture of the activity schedule for me, please? Thank you!!

Hi all,

Can someone give some insight for room recommendations? We're staying in a 1BR in July. We're looking to stay at either Grandstand or the Paddock and want to be near a bus stop at either location.

Thank you!

Hi all,

Can someone give some insight for room recommendations? We're staying in a 1BR in July. We're looking to stay at either Grandstand or the Paddock and want to be near a bus stop at either location.

Thank you!
Here's the SSR map. Last summer we were in Paddock building 45, a 1BR villa, room 4714. The Carousel bus stop was directly in front of our building - in fact, we had a much shorter walk to it than anyone in either of the Carousel buildings. It was a convenient walk to the Paddock pool and not too far from the Carriage House. In Grandstand, you would want building 81 - bus stop directly in front, pool next to that building, and the Carriage House just a short walk away.

Hi all,

Thank you!
We stayed in Paddock room 5745, which is a 1BR on the third floor right beside the stairs that led to the pool. Super convenient location as you are steps away from the pool, bus stop and the bridge to the main pool/Carriage House. Would definitely stay there again.

We stayed in Paddock room 5745, which is a 1BR on the third floor right beside the stairs that led to the pool. Super convenient location as you are steps away from the pool, bus stop and the bridge to the main pool/Carriage House. Would definitely stay there again.

Thank you!!

Here's the SSR map. Last summer we were in Paddock building 45, a 1BR villa, room 4714. The Carousel bus stop was directly in front of our building - in fact, we had a much shorter walk to it than anyone in either of the Carousel buildings. It was a convenient walk to the Paddock pool and not too far from the Carriage House. In Grandstand, you would want building 81 - bus stop directly in front, pool next to that building, and the Carriage House just a short walk away.

Now I'm getting confused. Are the buildings you are mentioning also known as buildings 10 and 15? I've seen a different numbering scheme elsewhere.

Now I'm getting confused. Are the buildings you are mentioning also known as buildings 10 and 15? I've seen a different numbering scheme elsewhere.
Maybe - the sign on our building said it was building 45, containing villas 4501-4836.

Hi all,

Thank you!
I’d stay in the building adjacent to Grandstand pool all day long. It is one of the closest buildings to the Carriage House, including preferred. It has a pool and drinks machine right outside. It’s the closest building to the boat. It can’t be beat. It is very quiet even though it’s near a pool, the rooms do not face a pool.
One downside is that the end rooms here overlook a quiet car park, no issue for us and this applies to numerous buildings but the only downside to this location.

I’d stay in the building adjacent to Grandstand pool all day long. It is one of the closest buildings to the Carriage House, including preferred. It has a pool and drinks machine right outside. It’s the closest building to the boat. It can’t be beat. It is very quiet even though it’s near a pool, the rooms do not face a pool.
One downside is that the end rooms here overlook a quiet car park, no issue for us and this applies to numerous buildings but the only downside to this location.

Awesome, thanks!

Hello everyone! I'm sure it's buried in here somewhere but can someone please let me know at which section is the first bus stop to the parks? Thank you in advance!

Hello everyone! I'm sure it's buried in here somewhere but can someone please let me know at which section is the first bus stop to the parks? Thank you in advance!
The Grandstand which is part of the standard location booking category.

Last edited:
Does anyone know the type of filters needed for the coffee maker in a 1 bedroom? We'll be staying this September for a week and I want to know what filters to bring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter