SSR Lovers and Owners Part 3

I wonder whether lack of drawer/storage space for the additional guests is playing a part for the possible removal? I'll admit that was a bit of a challenge last time I went with someone staying in the living room murphy - they had every little cubby shelf around the bed stacked with their clothes and still had to put some on top of that mini-pulldown bed dresser, and even on the floor and bedside table. I missed having the drawers under the TV personally, since I don't ever need that additional fold-down bed.

It has to be from when it fell off the wall. They made all of them temporarily unavailable until an inspection was done. My guess would be this "could" happen again if one did then they would make them unavailable.

So confused by this thread. Are you saying the murphy bed or the single down bed could be replaced.

It has to be from when it fell off the wall. They made all of them temporarily unavailable until an inspection was done. My guess would be this "could" happen again if one did then they would make them unavailable.
Wrong resort and wrong bed type. That was a queen at Riviera

I don't see that note about the single pull-down on point charts for any of the other resorts that have them: Grand Cal, Grand Flo, Riviera, and Poly. It only appears on the SSR chart.

I don't see that note about the single pull-down on point charts for any of the other resorts that have them: Grand Cal, Grand Flo, Riviera, and Poly. It only appears on the SSR chart.
BWV, BCV and BRV also have them in studios. Remove them from SSR, remove them from all. Why is this only SSR?

I have two nights reserved Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Jut noticed that if I wanted to change to a Tree House Villa, rooms have suddenly become available. I think I understand from the first post that there is a boat dock for transportation to Disney Springs in the Tree House section. Is that right? This thread is too long to read it all!

I have two nights reserved Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Jut noticed that if I wanted to change to a Tree House Villa, rooms have suddenly become available. I think I understand from the first post that there is a boat dock for transportation to Disney Springs in the Tree House section. Is that right? This thread is too long to read it all!
Yes, there is a boat dock. Boats are running now too.

Two questions... well three

1. We have two back to back stays - both standard studios however, the second portion is in a hearing accessible room.. any idea if this will complicate our chances of being able to stay in the same room the entire time? (we rented points from two different owners, so no way to let them know until we check in that we want to stay in the same room)
2. Any idea why they are only using the marketplace boat dock?
3. Is Senses Spa still closed?

Two questions... well three

1. We have two back to back stays - both standard studios however, the second portion is in a hearing accessible room.. any idea if this will complicate our chances of being able to stay in the same room the entire time? (we rented points from two different owners, so no way to let them know until we check in that we want to stay in the same room)
2. Any idea why they are only using the marketplace boat dock?
3. Is Senses Spa still closed?
I can only partly answer your first question. If you can communicate with both owners, you could give them the confirmation numbers for the other's reservation and ask them to notify Member Services (via chat, email or phone call) that these are a "continuing stay." Since the two studios are different booking categories, your chances of having to move are high even with that notification, especially if you need the hearing accessible room since there are fewer of those than of regular studios.

I can only partly answer your first question. If you can communicate with both owners, you could give them the confirmation numbers for the other's reservation and ask them to notify Member Services (via chat, email or phone call) that these are a "continuing stay." Since the two studios are different booking categories, your chances of having to move are high even with that notification, especially if you need the hearing accessible room since there are fewer of those than of regular studios.
Thanks Carol. We don't need the accessible room, that's just what was available. We rented through one of the DVC rental sites but they have a statement saying they charge for asking owners to make any changes, so i didnt want to bother them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter