Spring Promo Open to Disney Visa Holders

Called this morning, only a few minutes on hold. I was on my cell phone and none of the voice menu stuff was working so I just pressed 0 and it said it would transfer me to an agent. I didn't totally hear what she said when she picked up but it sounded like "special operations" or something. So maybe pressing 0 got me through to a less busy department? Don't know, but I was pleasantly surprised. And dropped our package price from $6700 to $5500 :-)

Got through and we are now booked!!! I am so excited! I was only on hold for 5 or so minutes the third time I called. First two times all circuits were busy. Got a very friendly CM, booked for AoA Lion King suite for April 14-19, saved about $400 from rack rates (room and tickets). Yippee! Thank you to the OP for bringing this to our attention!

On hold over an hour to try to apply the discount to an existing reservation, can't wait much longer, I have to leave for work at 11:30. I will give it another 10 minutes and then I am hanging up............aaarrrggghhhh

Easter week - I got 5% at the mods for my first two nights and rack rate the rest of the week, so I could save $100. Augh - we don't have a choice on dates since my boys are marching in the MK on Palm Sunday.

Are there really this many dis visa holders that pay this close of attn? Sheesh!the website says it is down....wonder if that's the reason for holding so long?

Easter week - I got 5% at the mods for my first two nights and rack rate the rest of the week, so I could save $100. Augh - we don't have a choice on dates since my boys are marching in the MK on Palm Sunday.

Last August we were only able to get 5% discount on our trip, which amounted to about $70. I figured that was $70 we could use toward something else.

shes telling me a discount of $40! :confused3

this is for april 12-18 at AoA family suite. she says the discounts only for dates up to april 13

ok, she put me on hold and spoke to Guest Services and came back and said I would save about $400 total (package total before discount $3400). But i need to pay $200 on my disney visa to do it and the card is maxxed out at the moment (oops!).

Does anyone know if that info is correct? I swear I've heard in the past that you didn't need to use it, just have one. What if my entire trip was already paid off - would i Have to cancel it and then re-book with the Disney visa??? :confused3

ok, she put me on hold and spoke to Guest Services and came back and said I would save about $400 total (package total before discount $3400). But i need to pay $200 on my disney visa to do it and the card is maxxed out at the moment (oops!).

Does anyone know if that info is correct? I swear I've heard in the past that you didn't need to use it, just have one. What if my entire trip was already paid off - would i Have to cancel it and then re-book with the Disney visa??? :confused3

I though the deposit always has to be on dis visa....the balance on whatever.

I though the deposit always has to be on dis visa....the balance on whatever.

that's my understanding too... to get the Disney Visa discount, you have to put the deposit on that card.

we already did our deposit last month on Disney Visa, so hopefully they won't have me do another $200, but if they do, that'll be just fine to get the discount. (I'm at 86 minutes still on hold .....UGH.)

nope, she just said I need to make a $200 payment now. But I still wonder, what if I was already paid in full and hadn't used the DV?

At 2 hours and 4 minutes on hold. To say i am frustrated is an understatement...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter