Spoiled...

I think you kinda are. But... My sister spent 500 $ on texts once so don't worry about it. But then again she didn't get unlimited.. ;) she got her phone taken away and I think lost some allowence.. my sister did however get her "text limit" raised up.

I think that is somewhat spoiled. If I ever did that my mom would make me pay it myself and then I might get grounded.

In my opinion I would say that she is spoiled. This is because if I had gone passed my parents limits I would have been punished for it. And probably have to pay for the bill.

Well, I thinks it's spoiled.
My parents would make me pay for the bill and I would proabably have my phone taken away =[

same here.
i'm one of four kids, and my parents don't tolerate that kinda stuff.
but then again, if your parents are cool with it, no worries.
i wish i was spoiled :/

and i have to pay for my unlimited texting.
its only like ten bucks a month, so no big deal.
its my parents way of "showing me the value of a dollar"
sometimes i feel like im living in an episode of full house

If the girl needs those minutes each month so she won't go over them and make the bill really expensive, I guess they did that for a reason. :confused3 I didn't really understand but thats what I caught from the question.

I'm actually incredibly surprised.

I was shocked when my mom did that.

I think it's really spoiled.

:confused3

My parents had a hay day when I went over my texting allowance. Woo-wee, I'm never gonna do that again. They both find texting pointless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter