SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also who in their right mind is paying $25 extra for dinner when it’s the same menu and all you get added is a dessert? I’m not saying $55 for lunch is a fair price but it just gets worse for dinner.

I will try to book lunch for our upcoming trip and wait to read the reviews.
It's not the same menu. The filet is only at dinner.

When I was a kid I thought the moving sidewalks at the airport were a super awesome experience, so I mean by that standard the TGI Friday's is still in the proverbial fight here.
They had the food on a conveyor belt at one of the museums when I visited Wash DC as a kid. That was super awesome!

Mission Space Orange killed me so if Space220 is in any way comparable to feeling real it could be awesome.

Is it just me or is any one else curious how we "return to Earth" after we eat? Do we ride the "space elevator" back down? Or do we just walk out a door and somehow we are back on the ground in EPCOT?!

I didn't read all the threads, but I live in NY and use to take my kids to Mars 2112 in the city and we use to ride the space elevator back down after our meal. Kind of like when you take the elevator in the Living Seas (or whatever it use to be called).

Any word on the Lounge being available without ADRs? I'd like to visit but the meal prices seem unreasonable.

How does the walk-in dining work from Sept 20-26? Would we need to be at the park when it opens or is there a way to join a list virtually?

Does anyone know what time of day reservations will actually open on the 20th, and if they will be available online?

Wondering if an ADR will be needed for the lounge too--going Jan. 2022. Best guess? Oga's needs an ADR, but Brown Derby Lounge doesn't...

There are big ticket items on the menu with their own prices … then there is lobster which specifically states that it’s in addition to the prix fix cost … so are the other separate items things you can order instead of the fixed menu? There are things there I would prefer to the fixed menu … but don’t want them on top of the fixed items …
So confusing!
Anyway, I fly home on the 21st. So I will be showing up at the front entrance at 10 am on the 20th to get in for lunch

It's usually not an issue, except at buffets and single price venues. If you go to places with a la carte, then you can usually order off the kids menu for those over 9. At least, that has been our experience.
Agreed. If you’re on the dining plan, then clearly you would be charged based on the person’s age. But I’ve had a la carte kids items when I’m just not that hungry and I’ve never been questioned about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter