• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Spa Pass on Wish

disneypanda11

Mouseketeer
Is there a way to reserve time in the relaxation areas of the spa on Wish without booking a treatment? I noticed on the activities list shared in another post it wasn't listed as an activity available for pre-booking, but I recall seeing talk about a "Rainforest pass" or something like that.

Last edited:
One of the TAs on the Christening cruise said the area was NOT included with treatment but there were day passes available. Not sure if that will change on the Maiden and later cruises or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter