Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting Than You!*6/8* NEW Trip Report Link p154

What a view !!! Fabulous !!!Sorry about the IBS kicking up !!!Timing is always the worest with it !!! Loved the room pix too !!

Hey Rosie! It was such an amazing view. I could stay in that room every time I went to Disney and never have a single complaint!

Wow, that view is amazing!!

Dinner sounds great. I think that might be high on the list of "date night" restaurants for me if we ever take the grandparents to Disney. :goodvibes

Sucks about your IBS acting up. :sad1: No IBS diagnoses but we do come from a family of sensitive stomachs, so I kinda know how that goes.

booooo not fun ,sorry to hear you had that to deal with during the awesome display :crazy2: but hopefully it didnt continure on cause that would stink ,literally !!!

Wow, talk about a view! I could vacation there and just sit and stare at the pool and the Swan and Dolphin all afternoon. :rotfl: I'd say your room definitely made up for being on the ground level back in June. :goodvibes

I haven't read or seen too many reviews of FF on people's trip reports, so it was nice to read about a not-so-common to me restaurant. And your appetizer looked delicious!

Having to simply walk out of the IG to get back to your resort must have been wonderful. You were able to avoid the mass exodus through the park and could indulge in the food and wine without worrying about driving. I think all Disney fanatics like us dream of staying so close to Epcot at least once. :goodvibes

Be still my heart...that view....nothing short of spectacular!! Wow....I really don't have any words!

We really enjoyed FF when we went in 2010 and can't figure out why we haven't been back!:rotfl2: I love wandering the Boardwalk after and taking it all in....

Wow, that view is amazing for sure! Sorry about your stomach troubles. I have similar problems myself. BOO. Glad you could catch the end of IllumiNations, at least!

Mary Ellen - the view - wonderful. I am such an Epcot area lover, so, lovely. FF looked yummy, sorry to say we have actually never eaten there. One of these days! Sorry to hear of your stomach problems, but any bit or picture of Illuminations is not bad. :)

College stuff - I totally get it. Good luck to Nick with decision making. Pros and cons, but sounds like he is a practical, smart kid that will make a good decision. I have faith and hoping Connor ends up as happy with his choice as our older son, Sean, is happy with his choice of Lehigh. May 1 cannot be here soon enough! Good luck with the Rowan visit. Also, we will be at UD April 6 for the decision day, you? We are hoping to see the new honors dorm!

Oh what a spectacular view!!! I love that resort! (We're booked there in December.) Those rooms on that side are so good because of your view of the Swalphin hotels. (We had a view of the pool from the other side by the fire pit. not nearly as good as yours.)

I can completely relate to constant planning.... your dining lines up with your resort - that makes sense to me!

Glad to know FF was a wonderful dinner. Nice food, good wine, great company - what a great experience. Sorry about your post dinner gastic distress. No bueno!

Ahhh Illuminations... lovely. You did have a great cell phone photo but your other photos are awesome! I don't think I've ever really had a great photo of those fireworks. Gotta learn to use my manual camera settings I suppose! :rolleyes:

I wish your DS all the luck in his school choice! How exciting that he has so many options. :)

Ah the Boardwalk. My new home!!!

It will be interesting to see what I think of Boardwalk View versus our Luna Park perfection. It truly did inspire a purchase, absolutely no doubt about that.

I think we did have the same thing for dinner! SO good. Hands down favorite meal of the trip. But maybe different wine flights? I'll have to check when I do my update which will probably be tomorrow. There is a gap of time in there actually though after we checked in and before dinner, where I went and did something else, I am guessing maybe you just hung on the balcony while I did? I don't recall but maybe it will come to me when I do the update.

Your poor tummy, I felt so bad.

Good luck to Nick as he makes his decisions.

Love the view. I need to give Boardwalk another chance. I ended up there for one night after my cruise in Oct after having issues at WL....I wasn't thrilled with the room but I think I just got a stinker (not much inventory left on Saturday night of Veteran's Day weekend!) I do love the location.

Jill in CO

Talk about an awesome view! That one was really outstanding!
And I like the look of your room as well.

Lovely dinner at FF but so sorry to hear you got tummy issues. :hug: It always seems to happen at the most unconvenient time (not that there IS a convenient time. :lmao:)

All that said, it makes me really think about giving the BW a chance! Can you book a pool view or is it luck of the draw? I just love the look of water and am always booking it, if it's an option. :thumbsup2

Great update! We'll check in to the BWV in just 34 days :cool1:, so you know I'm loving these updates, and your adding to my excitement. We have a Standard View One Bedroom booked so I'm wondering if your view is considered a standard view?

Sorry about those tummy issues, I hope that was the end of them for your trip!

I just love the Boardwalk. Last time we stayed there, our room was in Egypt, but we still loved it !!

I love the vies. Claire not so much. She was standing next to me while I was reading so I read it aloud to her and I read the part that said "are you tired of seeing this view"? and Claire said yes. :rotfl2:

I have had issues like yours a few times. It totally sucks, but I don't try to let it run my life, like I see you don't either. I know I have read some reports where people talk about it and how they can't do anything. Boy that really would suck.

College stuff - I totally get it. Good luck to Nick with decision making. Pros and cons, but sounds like he is a practical, smart kid that will make a good decision. I have faith and hoping Connor ends up as happy with his choice as our older son, Sean, is happy with his choice of Lehigh. May 1 cannot be here soon enough! Good luck with the Rowan visit. Also, we will be at UD April 6 for the decision day, you? We are hoping to see the new honors dorm!

So I don't have time to respond to everyone right but now, but YES we will be there on April 6th, so maybe we can grab lunch together. It would be fun to meet up! And we have to eat, right? :rotfl: I haven't looked really closely at the overall itinerary, so hopefully we can make that happen. I would love to have time to eat at the Deer Park. It's a nostalgic favorite for me.

I am a little irritated that Nick did not apply to the honors college, but that is so Nick and I didn't want to push him. I think Honors anywhere is a great opportunity. And if those are the dorms I am thinking about - well - WOW - they were just building them last summer.

I'm in a rush now, but will pm you later with my contact stuff.

Did you consider you always know where to find him because all he does all day is hang out on the street and never works? And has he actually ever given you that refreshment, or does he always keep it for his own enjoyment?

Just askin'................ :rolleyes2

What about stiff, unwilling to change, and really if you look at him overall, he's quite shallow! :scratchin

And none of you ladies seem to consider that Bo is a playah! He stares and smiles at every woman that walks by, and he will let any woman that comes along hug and kiss and hang all over him.

Of course I know some women fall for that sort of thing.......... :rolleyes1

Okay, okay........but has he ever actually UNLOADED the dishwasher? Or loaded it??? :confused3

Like I said he is far from perfect. :lmao: But even with all those "faults" he is better that some guys I know. :rolleyes1

Talk
All that said, it makes me really think about giving the BW a chance! Can you book a pool view or is it luck of the draw? I just love the look of water and am always booking it, if it's an option. :thumbsup2

Great update! We'll check in to the BWV in just 34 days :cool1:, so you know I'm loving these updates, and your adding to my excitement. We have a Standard View One Bedroom booked so I'm wondering if your view is considered a standard view?

Yes inquiring minds want to know. I have a standard view booked and was thinking I will just get grass and a courtyard as the view but if I have the chance for the pool I am good.

Yes inquiring minds want to know. I have a standard view booked and was thinking I will just get grass and a courtyard as the view but if I have the chance for the pool I am good.

Jumping in here on this question. Sorry but no, this is a pool/garden preferred view. We lucked out, Mary Ellen requested High Floor but I think that is it. Next time to get this I'd probably request Luna Park View, High Floor and close to elevator. We had all 3!

There are some great charts of the various views for BWV, including standard that can help with making a request.

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=44982179&postcount=1

these are the standard view options I think, tennis courts or driveway.

http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/500/BWV_DrivewaySV.jpg
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/500/BWV_TennisCourtSV.jpg

I love the view from your rm. It looks like a great place just to sit and relax in the mornings or at night when all the lights are on.

Your son will be in by thoughts and prayers as he make that all important decision about his college choice. It sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders and will choose wisely.

Have fun in HHI. Dh are headed their in Sept. We are not staying at the Disney Villas, but at a place on the beach. My cousin and her DH so returned from HHI and the Disney Villas and were able to stay in a 1br with a view of the marsh. She really enjoyed watching the wildlife on the march.

I promise to get to replies later today. It's been a crazy weekend with shows at Friday and Saturday night, a memorial service yesterday, and church this morning. I am up early to learn my music for church today, but obviously if I had any kind of attention span I would NOT be checking out th DIS boards.

What an awesome view at the Boardwalk!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Your dinner at FF looks really good!! I think we are FINALLY going to give there a try on our next trip!

Oh no, hopefully your stomach was feeling better quickly!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter