Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom

YES!!! Those cards did help!! Thanks!! I got 3 new books, one for Dana's son for tomorrow, and 2 others for Leanne's little girls, and I still have some others to trade!! :) Fun game, we're gonna try to get there early in the morning before our friends are there to let Chris get thru Fantasyland. He gets frustrated with the lines and such.

Finally!

Guess what I saw at the Magic Kingdom tonight? SOTMK merchandise!

They now officially have Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Trading Card Binders for sale at the Emporium in the Magic Kingdom.

I saw it as soon as I walked into the Fire Station. They have a binder set up with cards and a portal key in it for display, with a price tag.

I wrote more about it on my blog, and actually uploaded a video of it there, but you can see a picture of it below.

The bag is $46.95, and contained 5 really thick trading card pages. It zips up, and has no pockets or anything in it.

IMG_8643.jpg

$45?!?!?!?!?!? Wow thats crazy - assuming the cards are the standard size you can pick up a Magic case for half that price!!

$45?!?!?!?!?!? Wow thats crazy - assuming the cards are the standard size you can pick up a Magic case for half that price!!

Over $50.00 with tax! I paid $4.99 for my binder from a local comic book shop.

IMG_6010.jpg

IMG_6004.jpg

It's just the right size for carrying around the parks. I was hoping Disney would make something similar and expected it to be around $20.00.

We have those same binders!!! $5 at Wally world!! I didn't see they were selling those yet. We have been told early June for the last 10 cards to go on sale, but no one knows for sure yet.

Over $50.00 with tax! I paid $4.99 for my binder from a local comic book shop.

IMG_6010.jpg

IMG_6004.jpg

It's just the right size for carrying around the parks. I was hoping Disney would make something similar and expected it to be around $20.00.

You have the same one we have. We paid $10 for 3 books online.

I did see the book at the fire station last week. I asked if that meant there is now SMK merchandise, and they said that was it. I didn't ask about the price, but thanks to the poster for the picture and the price. That's insanely expensive!

Finally!

Guess what I saw at the Magic Kingdom tonight? SOTMK merchandise!

They now officially have Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Trading Card Binders for sale at the Emporium in the Magic Kingdom.

I saw it as soon as I walked into the Fire Station. They have a binder set up with cards and a portal key in it for display, with a price tag.

I wrote more about it on my blog, and actually uploaded a video of it there, but you can see a picture of it below.

The bag is $46.95, and contained 5 really thick trading card pages. It zips up, and has no pockets or anything in it.

IMG_8643.jpg

Yeah, that is way too expensive for that product. You can get the same or similar from any comic or card shop for probably half the price or less. Personally, I like the 4 per sheet mini-binder. Was $5 at Wal-Mart. I spoke to folks who got theirs on clearance at $2.50. It works just as well.

I have a few questions about this game (and sorry if its been said already but I dont have the time to read through 4 pages hehe). Are the portals usually busy with people and have to wait in lines and suck? :confused3 Also I see that people are on Easy Medium Hard levels... how does it track your progress? Do you get a unique card that is specifically linked to you?

As I said I am completely new to this game but as a lifer of games I am trying to familurize myself with this one for sure! I have 0 cards and ebay is ridiculously priced. So looks like I am going into this with 5 cards when I get to the Fire Stations on MSUSA :scared: Anyone have spares? :duck:

I know I have more questions but of course now that I type this out I forget the rest. :p

- MaterializedHaunt :hmghost:

I have a few questions about this game (and sorry if its been said already but I dont have the time to read through 4 pages hehe). Are the portals usually busy with people and have to wait in lines and suck? :confused3 Also I see that people are on Easy Medium Hard levels... how does it track your progress? Do you get a unique card that is specifically linked to you?

As I said I am completely new to this game but as a lifer of games I am trying to familurize myself with this one for sure! I have 0 cards and ebay is ridiculously priced. So looks like I am going into this with 5 cards when I get to the Fire Stations on MSUSA :scared: Anyone have spares? :duck:

I know I have more questions but of course now that I type this out I forget the rest. :p

- MaterializedHaunt :hmghost:

At this point everyone is on easy. There was too much back log at the portals at times, and this was their answer to speed things up. Its still fun on easy.

The best binders out there are Monster Binders. I use them for my other collections I have of trading cards. The slots are on the Side instead of top. Somtimes the cards can fall out of the regular top loaders

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&ke...vpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&ref=pd_sl_7jggrm8v8k_b

Also, I know about rarities. But how rare is Nibs Assault? Apparently a lot of people want it. I ended up trading it for another rare and few copies of commons since I wanted to start my collection. I just didn't know if certain rares hold higher values

At this point everyone is on easy. There was too much back log at the portals at times, and this was their answer to speed things up. Its still fun on easy.

it was bc of length how many cards being used and wrong line

Anyone know if they're selling the last 10 cards yet? Tink, we never found #6...I have like 4 or5 star ones I can trade...or if someone can get me into the FB group, that would be wonderful!!!

Anyone know if they're selling the last 10 cards yet? Tink, we never found #6...I have like 4 or5 star ones I can trade...or if someone can get me into the FB group, that would be wonderful!!!

They will be putting the super rare cards 61-70 in their trading card games that will be for sale next month in the parks. They say you'll get 1 random card from 61-70 in each game pack.

You can read all about it here! -> http://www.livingdisney.com/2012/07/news-sorcerers-of-magic-kingdom-trading.html

They will be putting the super rare cards 61-70 in their trading card games that will be for sale next month in the parks. They say you'll get 1 random card from 61-70 in each game pack.

You can read all about it here! -> http://www.livingdisney.com/2012/07/news-sorcerers-of-magic-kingdom-trading.html

Cool, thanks!! We're on the other side of the country, so we'll have to wait until our trip in 2014, or maybe see what the prices are, and hope one of my disney buds will help us out!! We're missing only #6 to have one full set, 1-60 anyways. Love the pins as well, not much of a villians fan, but they're cool.

The Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom shirts are available on Main St. The ones that power your card up to the highest level. We didn't buy any, but wanted to give you all a heads up.

We will be visiting MK in late January 2013. Does SOTMK run during evening EMH? Also what are the typical times that it runs through the day? Thanks so much!!

We will be visiting MK in late January 2013. Does SOTMK run during evening EMH? Also what are the typical times that it runs through the day? Thanks so much!!

It is persistent -- find the station, activate it, play! If the park is open and you have your cards, you can play.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!