Something for Bob in the parks...?

I love the idea of doing something in the parks for Bawb.Just throwing my thoughts - letting a balloon go in Main Steet or even something in Epcot as he seemed to spend a lot of his time there.

Maybe in the weeks ahead we could get Pete and the guys suggestions - I am sure they would know Bawbs spots :hug:

I was so looking forward to looking for Bob on our July trip - I cant believe I wont ever get the chance :sad1: Welling up again :confused3

A tribute to Bawb while in the parks is a great idea. I'm in. I'm going to take a nap in every park!!:thumbsup2

oh what a wonderful idea! I will be there later this month and would love to do anything I can..

I also remember a spot on Main Street that I would often hear him say that he would go at opening and sit and have a coffee and watch the people go by..

Whenever anyone orders a Dole Whip at the place in Adventureland, we could tell the person taking our order that "Bawb sent me" or "Bawb told me to try one of these".

I am planning on having a dole whip in Bob's honor when I get into the mk in the next day or two.I'll see if i can get someone to take a picture.

(from the crackberry)

Love the idea.....

A dole whip, a parade, a nap, I want there to be something that I can do in honor of Bob.......every time when I am down there.

But it has to be something totally out there also....Something all Dissers can do. Finally something I can think about instead of how sad I am.

My DS and I are going out for sushi this weekend in honor of Bawb.

Whenever anyone orders a Dole Whip at the place in Adventureland, we could tell the person taking our order that "Bawb sent me" or "Bawb told me to try one of these".

oooh, I like this idea even though they may think we are crazy! ;)

I'm in for whatever becomes the popular vote.. but I really like the idea of taking a picture of yourself in whatever spot is picked and then posting it all on one long thread.. that way we can all look at that thread and see the beautiful, smiling faces of some of the people that Bawb touched.

I like the bench and dole whip idea. But Bawb said "you will see several benches on the right. Sit down at either of the first two". We would have to choose either the first or second one to be the "spot".

Regardless of the "official decision" on Bawb's tribute spot, I plan on taking a seat on one of those benches during my upcoming trip in August and posting the pic.

Liking these ideas! I won't get there until at least next year, but i'll do my part then!

I'm having a moe-gee-toe this Sunday, in honor of Bawb!

I LOVE the bench idea. I will definitely do that the very next time I am able to get over to WDW. I'm hoping it will be sometime this weekend or next.

I'm in. I'll be there in two weeks and again in Oct.

If there is anything I can do to help please let me know. I am at the parks all the time.

I went over the other night to have a Dole Whip in Bob's honor. As I walked in the park they were playing You've Got a Friend in me. Got me crying.

I love the Dole whip/bench idea. Maybe we could post a pic of the bench and then we can take a pic there when we are in town. It would be cool to have a sticky thread with all of our pictures on "Bawbs bench". Or what ever spot the podcast crew said was one of his favorite places in the world.

Bob loved everything about WDW. There was not one inch he didn't find magical.

How about just a picture anywhere holding a Dole Whip? It doesn't have to be a specific spot that embodies Bob's love of Disney - more the whimsy and magic of it all.

A Dole Whip can represent your spending time with Bob around the park.

He would love knowing he was able to spend time with you enjoying a Dole Whip anywhere.

John

I'll be trying my first Dole Whip this trip. So if you catch me in the parks (in less than two weeks) talking to my Dole Whip don't think of me as crazy

I posted previously that I didn't particularly care for Dole Whips...but for Bawb I'd eat one in a minute!!! We'll be there in August and you can bet there will be some pictures taken of a melancholy gal choking down this diabetic coma in a cup! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter