Something About Nothing............ #14

I remember everyone of those homies that you listed.
All great homies!

Yes, some stayed for only a short time, others a little longer but most were lovely and so friendly with the odd bad egg along the way.

Cloudy and dull day ahead, but not cold so we`ll try and get out a walk. Tom mentioned he wanted to go buy something today but I forget what it was, once he`s up I`ll ask.....brain like a pea at times.

Making a Mousakka tonight, cooked the lamb mince in red wine and a mix of herbs and spices last night, so will be beautiful when out together with the other ingredients, will have it with a side salad and some olives.

Lunch we are having cajun chicken wraps with salad and more spicy sauce on top, Food sorted for the day.

i-3j5Rgbr-S.jpg

cv10-S.jpg

cv87-S.jpg

Happy Friday :-)

Hey all. one of the most difficult weeks of my life, a death in the family. I can’t even think or talk about it.:sad: Keeping on keeping on to keep the family on an even keel. Realize it’s all part of the great circle of life but, doesn’t mean you necessarily go easily with the flow when it does touch you. DH & I need, not want the days away next week to clear our heads.

Keisha, for starting Sunday.
i have ours set on price Alerts thru auto slash. able to bounce up to SUV from mid size $180-something.
When are you going in February?
We don’t leave until crack of dawn on Monday
Last of my avocados
all the health benefits, wish i could convince myself I could tolerate them
Sending prayers for your hubby that he gets well soon.
Thanks. had to take him to the ER last Monday. Would you believe the practice here in the ‘burg is no medical office see ‘sick/potentially contagious’ patients. It’s either a video visit or the ER or one of those lousy, independent Medi-clinics

dr took one listen to his chest and hopped to it, another xray/breathing treatment/bunch of new meds Including an inhaler. Had to laugh, almost fell over seeing a $44 copayment at drug store for that piece of plastic. usually, we just pay a few bucks per each rx with our insurance plan…guess we are spoiled.
I went out to Sam’s to renew my membership this morning. It was getting close. I like getting gas there.
it (and the super WM next to it) pass for my main grocery store, as they are only options within a 10 mile RT. I make runs to further places for my meat a few times a month.

their gas is generally $.20 less a gallon and never any water in the tanks, which can be a problem in the north here.

when th emr bought another gigantic tv as his retirement present to himself :), it made sense to upgrade to their premium plan for the extra-extended warranty and free delivery. admit to using it to have things shipped to the house often & being able to have those heavier, bigger pkgs deposited in my trunk for pickup
Very fast ride, now waiting, with no line through security. How nice is that? Plane is already here, so he’s hoping a very uneventful flight, and a very quick one too. I know they can make it in 30 minutes, as one night flying home, we landed 35 minutes early.

Robo, nice shopping and oh no, son has the virus, and I hope he gets better soon. Mummy dust well wishes to him.
it’s a win these days to get there the same day it seems.
Dropped a pot of marmalade on the floor
Oh, what a mess
Potter time:
Beats (MC) hammer time. Had to laugh last night, saw the concert line up at Epcot when there in July with the GD. I was psyched…Living Color and Wang Chung. Would bet cash money she’s never heard of either
Finished reading Wuthering Heights
69228CD7-970C-400F-A70F-49BAEEF5A38A.jpeg

That is odd to have animal bases on lamps.
Oh, they are out there. Personally, I’ve been intrigued with the glass coffee tables made in that fashion. couldn’t pull it off in my decor But, this one gets points for ingenuity in my book lol
0A3EC54E-2870-4AA5-A716-D4EC6D090DEE.jpeg
He is still pretty ill. Today I woke up feeling human again. He is still saying he will be heading to bed early again tonight. It seems to be taking lots of people out. At the hospital job on Friday, I had a few call outs already for the weekend due to this flu that is hitting everyone.
Uhoh, yes it does seem that so many more are getting ill and to a much worse degree I assume lack of immunity due to covid precautions. Can’t win it seems.
I wonder when the car industry will get back to normal wait times. We were only a few months, but some are still a year.
starting to see vehicles here, just not ones that aren’t exactly our cuppa.
our fav adult half day WP, easy peasy to just chill there by wave pool & lazy rivers
We did go out in the garden to hopefully see the so called "Green Comet" tonight
Same, although clear a non event for us.
Had a very good physio appointment today. He’s pleased with my progress and although it hurts like a charm some days, it is improving.
Yeah!!!
I do use my computer for some personal stuff - but I limit how much I do on my work computer.
DSs company hit by Russian hackers along with many other health related ones in the US. They are strictly forbidden to do anything personal on it. Seems like a good idea now.

Good Friday morning everyone.

713350FD-9463-48F0-952F-3E58B58F3926.jpeg

2983305B-A5B5-4EDC-AADC-881C518C7EFC.gif

30A9A664-2940-41C6-B998-B083322F1EA5.jpeg

B9F909D3-5BE9-455F-BCB7-0DE63F0FA6E9.jpeg

Lynne the guy sitting in the seat next to your daughter on Forbidden Journey had a funny facial expression. It was a hoot. It looked like he really saw something scary…LOL

Thanks Robbie, I like this physio, as soon as Kyle said he liked him, I knew I would too.
It is always good to have a wonderful therapist. It surely makes all the difference in the world. Hope your knee heals up quick,

Oh yes, I hope your son avoids covid!! Last thing he needs right now, will keep him in my thoughts and hope your daughter in law recovers quickly too.
Thank you. They are both doing ok. Grandson is sick with a cough too now. He is busy with his work at the University he doesn’t have time to be sick according to son.

Our little J is sick too. There is definitely something going around. I FaceTimed with my sister yesterday as she was watching J. Poor little fellow had a runny nose and cough.

Farmers markets are always fun to wander around for a couple of hours.....although trying to avoid all the local produce samples they tempt you to try......lol......
I really like the Farmers market in Fort Pierce. One side is all fresh produce, bakery goods, smoothies, coffee, fresh lemonade, fresh food dishes for sale. The other side is all local artists and their creations.

The Bali products sound beautiful, people like that are always wonderful to buy from, I love something unusual that not everyone and their grandma have.
The lady that does the silk screen design clothes is a character. She is no bigger than a minute. There is a band that plays at the farmers market every week and last week it was a Caribbean band and she was just dancing around her stall. She is the happiest person and her clothes are fun and unique just like her.

Kyle dropped in with some goodies for us this morning, he had been running and the park they went to had a Farmers Market......he dropped us off some very sweet toothed items, one was several slices of millionaires shortbread and a couple of white chocolate cookies......delicious!! I think we`ll have to try this one next month....or maybe we shouldn`t....lol.......but local products are hard to beat.
What a nice son he is. Thinking of you all and dropping off goodies for his parents.
What is millionaires shortbread?

If I eat an egg.....it`ll be in Eggs Benedict! One of my favourite dishes too......
Hands down Eggs Benedict is the best way to eat eggs for sure. That is my treat of the week on Saturday morning before going to the Farmers Market. A local restaurant called Mrs. Mac’s Fillin Station has the best Eggs Benedict. The cook there has the hollandaise sauce perfect.

I wonder if the decline in cap-wearing had anything to do with the increase of men joining the profession.
There were many facets to the decline of the cap wearing.
1. It was time consuming to pin them into you hair to keep them in place.
2. Nurses were doing more procedures at the bedside so as Schumi noted there was concern as to keeping less surfaces that bacteria could adhere to.
3. The beds and attachments that were on them became more elaborate so there was a chance they could be knocked off.
4. The actual dress uniforms for Nurses was ever changing for the workplace . The day of wearing a starched white dress, white hose, White Cap and white Nurses shoes gave way to scrubs and tennis shoes. The scrub tops and pants had lots of pockets to accommodate all the things we had to carry in our pockets.

If you come the third week of the month, we can meet.
I’am still on the fence about my time yet. Was thinking of keeping to the time I went last year or going a little later. Should know soon and will let you know.

Get well wishes for your DIL and hope your son manages to avoid it.
Thank you. They are getting better.

True, not everyone has the same relationships with their families. One of my best friends has a very difficult sister to deal with. They`re complete opposites and although one has reason to be very grateful to the other, for example my friend had a small home built on their land for her sister, but you`d never know she was grateful. The sister used to work for the French government until Covid, so she only came home every so often, but now she has her own home completely free, she`ll never leave. My friend has the patience of a saint.
Wow…your friend has been incredibly gracious to her sister. What a wonderful gesture of love and kindness.

Last day for the decorators. They`ll finish up mid afternoon and I`m really happy with the job they`ve done. But, I made a boo boo......I thought it was this Friday we get the flooring down.....nope, following Friday!! So we have a little longer to see the finished rooms, well the master bathroom will be finished as we put new flooring down last year.

So, no closets either till the 13th! I knew the dates, but my little brain was thinking a week earlier......
You will be happy when it is done and over with. It is always satisfying to see a project you can picture in your mind come to fruition.

Dh got a call from our car salesperson yesterday. She verified that she will be able to get the car he wants in the color he wants (red) and it should arrive either late March or early April. He is very happy.
Good to hear you are able to get your car in a timely manner.

Fighting off the last of a cold/flu that dh gave me. He is still pretty ill. Today I woke up feeling human again. He is still saying he will be heading to bed early again tonight. It seems to be taking lots of people out. At the hospital job on Friday, I had a few call outs already for the weekend due to this flu that is hitting everyone.
Sending you and your hubby get well wishes.

It is great you get to meet with your sisters and hang out doing things like that. I do miss living close to my family, and be able to do things like that. You are very lucky!
I have two friends here. One lives next door to me she is from Canada and one lives across the street from me and she is from New York. We like to ride our bikes together so I named us the Bika Sista‘s and we like to watch the Rockets go up together so I named us the Rocket Sista‘s. Not family, but pretty close.

Thats a lot of snow you are dealing with. Hopefully it will melt off soon.

Sitting in my favorite chair looking out the glass doors today. Kinda of like ”Little Miss Muffet”….LOL…wasn’t a Spider that got me off my Tuffet it was these birds.
38224318-0096-4ABA-B300-7E9181F88564.jpeg

They came walking between the house. They are Florida Sandhill Cranes.

It is both sun and clouds today. Supposed to be 84.

No big plans today. Might drive to my favorite beach for awhile today.

Will call Son, Daughter in Law and Grandson to see how they are doing and check on little J who is sick too.

I have some chicken breasts thawing for dinner tonight. Thinking of making Chicken Parmesan for dinner.

Sending healing prayers to all who are sick. Get well soon.

Do whatever it is that makes you happy this wonderful Friday.

Last edited:

Sending my sympathy to Keisha, and a gentle hope you have dove peace and comfort in loosing your mom. Gentle hugs from me. You are welcome to text or call, as it’s so very hard for you right now.

Off to find food and some SW fun, while ducking the rain today. Then park fun all night. Woot!

It's Friday feeling today!!!!

TGIF... I am glad it's Friday. It feels like it has been a long week here - must have been all the cloudy/snow days we had. It is my weekend on for my other job. So no down time this weekend. But the good thing is, there are only a few duties to do - mainly I'm there to answer calls/ move clients/patients around for sick calls, or notify HCA that a client has cancelled their appointment with them for the day. It is mostly sitting and not doing much of anything. So at least when I get home, there will not be the mental fatigue that I had while working during the week.

I was surprised when I got home last night. The boys had finished all the snow removal before myself or dh were home from work :eek: Dh was sooooooo happy he didn't have to go outside to help. So as payment - they get to pick where we will take them out for supper/dinner! I think that's a pretty good deal ::yes:: I also whipped up one of their favorite meals for dinner last night - butter chicken and coconut rice.

I have to run over lunch to the fabric store. I need some background fabric so that I can applique on the flowers for gd's quilt. It is time to get a move on that one!!! I am needing to do something other than watch my phone or TV -besides trying to hit the gym for a quick walk on the dreadmill.

Well, I should track down some papers...and start the paper shuffle.

Have a great day everyone!

Hey all. one of the most difficult weeks of my life, a death in the family. I can’t even think or talk about it.:sad: Keeping on keeping on to keep the family on an even keel. Realize it’s all part of the great circle of life but, doesn’t mean you necessarily go easily with the flow when it does touch you. DH & I need, not want the days away next week to clear our heads.

i have ours set on price Alerts thru auto slash. able to bounce up to SUV from mid size $180-something.

We don’t leave until crack of dawn on Monday

all the health benefits, wish i could convince myself I could tolerate them

Thanks. had to take him to the ER last Monday. Would you believe the practice here in the ‘burg is no medical office see ‘sick/potentially contagious’ patients. It’s either a video visit or the ER or one of those lousy, independent Medi-clinics

dr took one listen to his chest and hopped to it, another xray/breathing treatment/bunch of new meds Including an inhaler. Had to laugh, almost fell over seeing a $44 copayment at drug store for that piece of plastic. usually, we just pay a few bucks per each rx with our insurance plan…guess we are spoiled.

it (and the super WM next to it) pass for my main grocery store, as they are only options within a 10 mile RT. I make runs to further places for my meat a few times a month.

their gas is generally $.20 less a gallon and never any water in the tanks, which can be a problem in the north here.

when th emr bought another gigantic tv as his retirement present to himself :), it made sense to upgrade to their premium plan for the extra-extended warranty and free delivery. admit to using it to have things shipped to the house often & being able to have those heavier, bigger pkgs deposited in my trunk for pickup

it’s a win these days to get there the same day it seems.

Oh, what a mess

Beats (MC) hammer time. Had to laugh last night, saw the concert line up at Epcot when there in July with the GD. I was psyched…Living Color and Wang Chung. Would bet cash money she’s never heard of either

View attachment 737102

Oh, they are out there. Personally, I’ve been intrigued with the glass coffee tables made in that fashion. couldn’t pull it off in my decor But, this one gets points for ingenuity in my book lol
View attachment 737112

Uhoh, yes it does seem that so many more are getting ill and to a much worse degree I assume lack of immunity due to covid precautions. Can’t win it seems.

starting to see vehicles here, just not ones that aren’t exactly our cuppa.

our fav adult half day WP, easy peasy to just chill there by wave pool & lazy rivers

Same, although clear a non event for us.

Yeah!!!

DSs company hit by Russian hackers along with many other health related ones in the US. They are strictly forbidden to do anything personal on it. Seems like a good idea now.
So sorry to hear of the passing in your family. It is tough no matter what. I hope time gives your peace. Love to you and your family. ruth

Good Friday morning everyone.

View attachment 737109

View attachment 737106

View attachment 737107

View attachment 737105

Lynne the guy sitting in the seat next to your daughter on Forbidden Journey had a funny facial expression. It was a hoot. It looked like he really saw something scary…LOL

It is always good to have a wonderful therapist. It surely makes all the difference in the world. Hope your knee heals up quick,

Thank you. They are both doing ok. Grandson is sick with a cough too now. He is busy with his work at the University he doesn’t have time to be sick according to son.

Our little J is sick too. There is definitely something going around. I FaceTimed with my sister yesterday as she was watching J. Poor little fellow had a runny nose and cough.

I really like the Farmers market in Fort Pierce. One side is all fresh produce, bakery goods, smoothies, coffee, fresh lemonade, fresh food dishes for sale. The other side is all local artists and their creations.

The lady that does the silk screen design clothes is a character. She is no bigger than a minute. There is a band that plays at the farmers market every week and last week it was a Caribbean band and she was just dancing around her stall. She is the happiest person and her clothes are fun and unique just like her.

What a nice son he is. Thinking of you all and dropping off goodies for his parents.
What is millionaires shortbread?

Hands down Eggs Benedict is the best way to eat eggs for sure. That is my treat of the week on Saturday morning before going to the Farmers Market. A local restaurant called Mrs. Mac’s Fillin Station has the best Eggs Benedict. The cook there has the hollandaise sauce perfect.

There were many facets to the decline of the cap wearing.
1. It was time consuming to pin them into you hair to keep them in place.
2. Nurses were doing more procedures at the bedside so as Schumi noted there was concern as to keeping less surfaces that bacteria could adhere to.
3. The beds and attachments that were on them became more elaborate so there was a chance they could be knocked off.
4. The actual dress uniforms for Nurses was ever changing for the workplace . The day of wearing a starched white dress, white hose, White Cap and white Nurses shoes gave way to scrubs and tennis shoes. The scrub tops and pants had lots of pockets to accommodate all the things we had to carry in our pockets.

I’am still on the fence about my time yet. Was thinking of keeping to the time I went last year or going a little later. Should know soon and will let you know.

Thank you. They are getting better.

Wow…your friend has been incredibly gracious to her sister. What a wonderful gesture of love and kindness.

You will be happy when it is done and over with. It is always satisfying to see a project you can picture in your mind come to fruition.

Good to hear you are able to get your car in a timely manner.

Sending you and your hubby get well wishes.

I have two friends here. One lives next door to me she is from Canada and one lives across the street from me and she is from New York. We like to ride our bikes together so I named us the Bika Sista‘s and we like to watch the Rockets go up together so I named us the Rockit Sista‘s. Not family, but pretty close.

Thats a lot of snow you are dealing with. Hopefully it will melt off soon.

Sitting in my favorite chair looking out the glass doors today. Kinda of like ”Little Miss Muffet”….LOL…wasn’t a Spider that got me off my Tuffet it was these birds.
View attachment 737121

They came walking between the house. They are Florida Sandhill Cranes.

It is both sun and clouds today. Supposed to be 84.

No big plans today. Might drive to my favorite beach for awhile today.

Will call Son, Daughter in Law and Grandson to see how they are doing and check on little J who is sick too.

I have some chicken breasts thawing for dinner tonight. Thinking of making Chicken Parmesan for dinner.

Sending healing prayers to all who are sick. Get well soon.

Do whatever it is that makes you happy this wonderful Friday.

Hope your grandson and little J make a recovery soon, it`s awful knowing they feel so poorly and being away from you too. A nice walk along the beach sounds lovely, that`s what we did this morning, but I think your beach will be more scenic, ours was just grey today!

Millionaires Shortbread is buttery shortbread topped with a caramel made from condensed milk, set but not hard, and a topping of chocolate then cut into squares or slices. Sometimes called caramel shortbread.

images

Very sweet and very decadent. I try not to make it too often as it is not calorie free.....lol.....

Being far away from my family, my friends have always been priceless in all the areas I`ve lived in, wouldn`t be without them and yes, I agree they are family.

Have a great day Robbie......

Finally finished the TR finally......wooooo........even though it was five weeks long, it shouldn`t have taken as long. But it`s done now......

Bedtime here.......I`m so tired, I think that first long walk today and a heavy dinner of Mousakka tonight has worn me down......but we plan to get back out tomorrow along the seafront in the morning.

Bacon up for breakfast mac.........🥓🥓🥓

Last edited:
Thanks gals. Trite but, seems like I’m missing her more each day as the reality sets in on me. Keeping busy helps fill the days. I take solace in that we were blessed to spend so much time together over the years, the most precious gift

Quick good evening. I spent most of the day housecleaning. It really needed it. Then I took a late afternoon nap, so I am wide awake now.

It is a boomer idealology about cracking the whip to make sure that people are CONSTANTLY working or micromanaging people until they are miserable is outdated and slowly changing for the better.

I hate the you have to always look busy attitude, but I also hate not having anything to do. I once had a coworker who spent most of the day watching Desperate Housewives on her phone. I don't know how she kept her job.

Lynne - Thanks for the pictures. I hope to get there for Mardi Gras some year. This year I may have to settle for Busch Gardens.

I never got into those ereaders/Kindles, I did try a Kindle, but lasted about 10 minutes then gave it away.
I have downloaded a few books to my iPad when I didn't have the time to go get the physical book and was too impatient to wait. I much prefer a paper book though.

The actual dress uniforms for Nurses was ever changing for the workplace . The day of wearing a starched white dress, white hose, White Cap and white Nurses shoes gave way to scrubs and tennis shoes. The scrub tops and pants had lots of pockets to accommodate all the things we had to carry in our pockets.
The scrubs and tennis shoes seem more logical and much more comfortable.

Millionaires Shortbread is buttery shortbread topped with a caramel made from condensed milk, set but not hard, and a topping of chocolate then cut into squares or slices. Sometimes called caramel shortbread.
That looks so good.

Keisha - I am very sorry to hear of your mom's passing. Prayers for you and your family.

Thanks gals. Trite but, seems like I’m missing her more each day as the reality sets in on me. Keeping busy helps fill the days. I take solace in that we were blessed to spend so much time together over the years, the most precious gift

Of course you do Janet and yes you were blessed to spend as much time with her as you did over your life. That will bring you some comfort even though you will miss her terribly.

Keepig busy is always a good idea and you have your wonderful family around you which I know you cherish. Still sending you those gentle hugs and all our love. Tom says I have to tell you he sends his hugs too....... :hug:

Janet, you had the coolest mom !
Her sense of humor was unique…

I love folks with a good sense of humour!! My mum always says she has no sense of humour, but she is the funniest of ladies at times, sometimes unconsciously......

Quick good evening. I spent most of the day housecleaning. It really needed it. Then I took a late afternoon nap, so I am wide awake now.

I hate the you have to always look busy attitude, but I also hate not having anything to do. I once had a coworker who spent most of the day watching Desperate Housewives on her phone. I don't know how she kept her job.

Lynne - Thanks for the pictures. I hope to get there for Mardi Gras some year. This year I may have to settle for Busch Gardens.

I have downloaded a few books to my iPad when I didn't have the time to go get the physical book and was too impatient to wait. I much prefer a paper book though.

The scrubs and tennis shoes seem more logical and much more comfortable.

That looks so good.

Keisha - I am very sorry to hear of your mom's passing. Prayers for you and your family.

That is the downside of napping, but I love an afternoon nap in the winter sometimes.

I`ve tried a Kindle twice, but no, nothing beats real books everytime, I understand getting impatient for new books, but it wasn`t worth it for me.

I hate hearing when folks take advantage of other co workers and do things like you described, annoying for those that do a full days work. Yes, I don`t imagine there`s many bosses that have you working every second of every day, but when there`s folks that take advantage as there always are of course. But, I`m glad your boss is allowing you to do some work when it`s quiet.

Millionaires shortbread is gorgeous!! Store bought stuff has the cheaper kind of shortbread usually, so I prefer home made, preferably my own!!

I slept like a rock last night I`m glad to say, it`s not often I`m as tired as I was yesterday, but woke up feeling bright and breezy this morning.

Tom and I will get out a walk this morning, weather is dull, but calm . A walk along the seafront again will be lovely and will wait till we come back for the bacon sandwiches, I`ll have a small bowl of cereal to keep me going till we get back.

Thai restaurant was already fully booked tonight, it`s not a large place and it is very popular, so we`ll get a delivery, they only started deliveries recently so we`ll take advantage of that I think.

Time for an early pot of tea I think........and a nice and peaceful Saturday lays ahead hopefully, think I`ll have some pamper time this afternoon.

i-2P35zV5-M.jpg

cv5-S.png

cv122-S.jpg

Have a lovely Saturday :-)

Last edited:
Morning all Have my pork loin chops & boneless breast marinating. TBD if i grill outdoors or retreat to the grill pan on stove. Also, whipping up some Italian wedding soup…kids were wistfully recollecting mine over the table after having a less than stellar one out last week.

A balmy 5 degrees, glad i put on a fluffy robe over my jammies. Nothing like that record breaking 114 below temp they recorded on Mt Washington, NH

gives new meaning A Christmas Story’s triple dog dare

96347F11-A479-4E8F-8D21-2D9A4F2338E7.jpeg
Ying & yang, much of east coast here will have a heat wave next week, including FL. After acclimating back to the winter weather, those mid to upper 80’s will feel much hotter to us:duck:. Feel free to toss a shoe or two

Weather looks nice for Lynne there. crowds will swell with MG on the weekends & the locals.

I went thru my account and deleted a bunch of ‘free’ books I had accepted from Amazon the other day. I love the process of holding a good read in my hands, although some the hardbacks are so unwieldy. I generally wait until they hit paperback too.

The mr bought me the latest of Mr King‘s scary tomes. It’s close to 3 inches thick. Haven’t cracked it yet.

Anyone read Age of VIce? read an excerpt, reminiscent of The Godfather, my cuppa tea. on fence whether to deal with the download or struggle with comfortably holding the 768 pages.
I love folks with a good sense of humour!! My mum always says she has no sense of humour, but she is the funniest of ladies at times, sometimes unconsciously......
enjoyable watching it dawn on a person that they made a funny. A bit dumbstruck when it hit me that the late Queen had a wicked sense of humor. It seems to be on wide pendulum there, bit of a slow burn to Bennie Hill (yes, I know, my mr loves him too lol). Monte Python has grown on me over the years, especially The Holy Grail “ ‘tis a bit scratch’, the bridge. Thankfully, I won’t go on. Think may view that again today Pre NHL all star game :)

I slept like a rock last night I`m glad to say

good to hear! With the change in weather woke up in middle of night and went in search of icy hot to put on my knees & hips. That’s a first, talk about an old fart lol Hoping I loosen up a bit with the walking in week to come. Admittedly, have been seriously slacking there due to inclement weather, etc.

keishashadow, I didn't know it was your Mom who passed.
I feel your pain and loss.
My Mom is 95 y/o and I treasure every day with her. She is my best friend besides my Mom. We share everything. She is loving, kind, and loves to have fun:) She plays cards at her senior apartments. She cooks, but has cleaning help. She loves to eat out and shop. She can run me into the ground, even at her age. She has macular degeneration in her eyes, but so far can see out of one of them. I love her very much and can't imagine a world without her, so I Know what you are going through, and my heart aches for your loss.
ruth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter