Something About Nothing ... #12

Sigh, just as we were ready to head out, flight delayed an hour. Everyone cross their fingers and toes no more delay. Did talk to the Portofino and they were so nice, they will check us in, and have our room keys ready when we do arrive.

Thanks for the fun wishes from Robo and Mac. Thank you ladies, we are getting excited.

Lynne, are you there yet???
When I read of peeps having flight delays, I feel their pain.
Been through it myself and it's maddening

Not yet, but we are in lots of company. Luggage awaiting. So much for not a too late night. Hour and 1/2 delay. Good thing is nothing planned in the early morning. And even better, there is a Starbucks steps away when we wake up.

Think you will wake up at your normal wake time tomorrow?

You are an early bird normally and the Starbucks nearby will get you moving in the morning for the park

Just booked Cabana Bay for our return trip next year! I'm so excited, but didn't want to create a thread just for that. I'm signing the papers to close on selling my moms house on Tuesday. It sold in 7 hours to a wonderful woman who is just thrilled to be purchasing it. I'm so happy to be at the end of this long, long process. I don't even want to think of how many hours I've spent on the phone chasing down various things, turning some things off, some things on etc. I just wanted to share my gratitude for finally coming to an end point.

ahhhh, Friday night and a free weekend ahead.

Welcome along Bethany.......glad to see you here......I usually see you on the trip report board..... :wave2:

I`m glad the house has been sold...it is a stressful thing to do, I know. But, it`s behind you now.....have a lovely weekend...…..

Not yet, but we are in lots of company. Luggage awaiting. So much for not a too late night. Hour and 1/2 delay. Good thing is nothing planned in the early morning. And even better, there is a Starbucks steps away when we wake up.

Glad you`re there safe Lynne......enjoy the rest of your trip and hope the rain stays away!!!

Love a Johnny Depp picture Sue......

Having friends over tonight...…..not doing food, instead we are just getting Indian food from the restaurant in the next town....food is fabulous and their takeout is just as good. We all love Indian food, so an easy night ahead......will just have a few snacks as folks do like to nibble with drinks.

Do need to go out for a few things as they only said they were definitely coming last night......

Other friend comes back from Cuba today.....she hates flying so I`m curious how she got on...she usually only does short haul to Europe...couple of hours at most. I`m sure her husband will be glad the flight is over!!!

Bacon for breakfast this morning......had it on a brioche bun.....nice!

Have a great Saturday...….

Related image

Image result for minion saturday

Image result for munsters meme

Image result for WINE FUNNIES

CBD74663-71DC-4BD2-A8B9-1472789969CC.jpeg

Well, a sideways one. Same view this am.

Comedy of errors. Not only the delay, but we picked a car, from the very slim pickings, that the prior renter did not take our car off his sunpass account, that added more time. We realized that after lots of discussion with the checkout lady that no way was I paying their sunpass charges. Finally, the manager came. He said he turned off their sunpass info, but it did not help. He sugggested we call sunpass. Excuse me. We just want to go, and this has never happened to us.The manager then came with this huge SUV, while we had booked a midsize. He thought we would be happy, and we said kinda big, and wanted the brand of car we like. Low and behold, they did have the SUV we wanted, and a quick add to my sunpass account, with no issues, and we were finally on our way. No traffic, and when we got to the hotel, the lady said I had two reservations. I said, I did book different ones, but since the first booking was a mistake, I had cancelled, and showed her my cancelled email. After that manager came, we finally got our room cards and passed out. Nice room on the west wing, though a bit from the elevator, but close to boat launch. Some park time, before heading over to the Motherland, for a little shopping, food, and nighttime water park glowing time fun. And some time in there, hoping to catch up with MonyK.

Welcome to Bethany, CB is a great resort, and glad you booked it now, for some fun next year.

Schumi, hope your friends show tonight, and yum to 🥓 this morning.

Good Morning Mac. Hope you stay indoors with that heat.

Oh, and I have to say, the guy sitting next to us on the flight was very funny, and pleasant. Made the time go faster.

Oh that really was a comedy of errors...without the humour Lynne!!!

Glad you`re there now and rested ready to enjoy the trip....have fun...….oh yes friends are coming.....and have multiplied for some reason......we now have another three coming...….:flower1:

Yes, one friend called this morning and we said we were having an Indian and had some friends coming and would they like to join us they said oh we`d love to come........oh and xxxx is staying with us, can he come too......well, I`m not going to say no! So we now have 7 and karaoke is always on the table with this group......

So, I have, well Tom has brought the karaoke machine down from one of the spare rooms....just in case :rolleyes1:rockband:

So Kyle has absconded and says he`s now going out.....they were planning a night in but the thought of listening to me ruining several classics was just too much......:blush: Can`t say I blame him!!!

Beautiful day, but very breezy......washing almost blew out to sea!!!

And no more paddling in New Smyrna Beach......a friend in Orlando sent me an article showing a little girl with a small shark bite.....she was only in up to her knee...…..that's good enough for me.....I`ll stay out the water from now on!!

Hope everyone`s having a great Saturday......

Schumi, sounds like you and Tom will have a fun night !
Food, friends and karaoke will be a blast!

lol.....well....not my singing will be fun for everyone else....but one of my friends actually does have a worse voice than me.....didn't think that was possible!!! And she belts out some corkers......must look out the ear plugs!!!

But, yes, should be a good evening...…..they`re not usually too late a bunch so won`t be a 3am jig!!!!

Hope your weekend is a good one too...….hot as usual for you???

:wave2: quick stop in.

Schumi, your friends, dinner and activities sound like a perfect evening. Have a good time singing your heart out

Sue, love the Captain picture. He is such a fun character to interact with. Hope you have a good flight home

Lynne, wow. Not a great start to your holiday. But it sounds like ity sorted and you can enjoy what's coming up...let the fun begin!!!

Monk...your pictures have me green with envy. I sure could use some heat on my florescent white legs. Enjoy your vacation!!!!

Charade, I'm sorry to hear about your one client. Hearing news like that is always hard and hurts our hearts.

Welcome Bethany. I'm a newer resident here, post, read along. I'm just a peep longing that hopefully we will be able to have a fun filled warm holiday to Universal and probably the mouse house too.

Woke up to sun here today. Hopefully it warms up and no more rain to squash our plans for the weekend. Heading to a couple places the youngest wanted to see, since we told him that this was his little trip to get back to school clothes and have some fun before back to school happens.

Have a great day everyone

Saturday, saturday, saturday :)

Already out to grocery store for quick run, two cups of coffee down but still lagging. Maybe a mt dew :)

Lynne - I always wondered what would happen if I forgot to take rental car off my sun pass account. I tend to overstate when returning as i’ve Death with the greenway tolls posting a solid hour after we return car. Nice to know i don’t have to sweat it lol. Talk about a cherry on the top of yesterday’s mess.
lol.....well....not my singing will be fun for everyone else....but one of my friends actually does have a worse voice than me.....didn't think that was possible!!! And she belts out some corkers......must look out the ear plugs!!!

But, yes, should be a good evening...…..they`re not usually too late a bunch so won`t be a 3am jig!!!!

Hope your weekend is a good one too...….hot as usual for you???

As long as the dogs in the neighborhood don’t start howling...

Sounds like a ton of fun :)

B001D46F-99D7-40BE-96AB-9B6527B80062.jpeg

After walk on rides unpon our 10:30 am entry, already hot hot hot. Now sitting waiting for our Red Oven pizza. We were not in the mood to stop anywhere last night.

And meeting up with MonyK this afternoon, chatting over a dole whip.

Perfect first day.

Taking a break from housecleaning. I vacuumed B’s room this morning. It felt so weird. She did a massive cleaning before she moved to the dorm. Her room is now the cleanest I’ve ever seen it. It feels so empty.

I texted her a little while ago to let her know i would be bringing some stuff by tomorrow. She hasn't responded yet. I hope that means she’s out doing something fun.

Schumi - Take out is my kind of cooking. Would you believe I’ve never had Indian food? One of our new therapists is married to a man who is originally from India. She has promised to bring some dishes for us to try.

Lynne - Glad to see you arrived safely at Universal and you got the Sunpass situation straightened out. Several years after we moved from Florida I got an email from Sunpass stating that I owed them money. It was less than a dollar.

Charade, I'm sorry to hear about your one client. Hearing news like that is always hard and hurts our hearts.
Thanks Pumpkin. We have lost 3 clients since I started working there 7 years ago, but this is the first one I have gotten to know pretty well. I’m pretty sure I will cry when she passes.

I guess I should get back to cleaning. Next up is the bathroom. Ugh.

Back from the Baltimore trip with #1 Son...Fun times. Only ate steamed crabs once...wished I’d had them at least twice.
I am so far behind on planning for our trips over the next few months! (But I did get our ADRs for the Christmas Sanity Challenge.) 4 households, 17 humans...ages 1 to 60...just a bit complicated. I am NOT looking forward to our FP 60+ day.
Have fun on your trips y’all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!