Something About Nothing ... #12

Keisha, not good to read your fish sandwich was screwed up
Next time check it before you leave the drive thru window

My cats have their annual check up and shots on Monday
Heaven help me...
They hate car travel which is only a ten minute drive to the vet from our house

I have to give them a pill which will make them sleepy a few hours before their appointment
Easier to catch them and stuff them in the carriers when they don’t move fast

Pattyw, hope Orlando weather is good when you are there
Take a poncho just in case

Hope all the homies have a great weekend !

We all enjoyed Captain Marvel tonight. I loved the interaction between Nick Fury and Goose. The tribute to Stan Lee was very nicely done.

Mac - Hope the vet appointment goes well. I give Caspian gabapentin before he goes to the vet. If I don’t use it then it is a 2 person job to get him in the carrier. He will literally fight us tooth and nail.

Almost midnight. Guess I should go to bed.

Ha, my Dsis had a cat, the vet gave her drugs to knock him out before they arrived. A Siamese that bit the vet hard the first two times she took him there. Her other cat, would drool buckets during the ride to the vet. She was calmer though.

6:34, and I was wide awake. Look over, DH says he has stuff to do, I said eh, thought we were going sleep late. He said we did. Sigh.

Yuck, Keisha. I hate when you do not get what you ordered to pick up.

So, we did rock and roll for about 20 minutes around 9 last night. Then quiet. But that wind, with the thunderstorm was loud.

Today, jacket back on, and hair tied up. 50, is the high, 25 to 35 mph winds today. Like a blustery day, as Pooh says.

8CD00135-D129-4E69-AFEC-D2F96D12C3D3.jpeg

With that, back to a tea day. Had bought some syrup and pancake/waffle mix. Told little one, this morning would be a good time to make pancakes or waffles. She turned her nose up, and asked what else I was going to make. Sigh.

Later homies, have a Super Sized Saturday, and sending good thoughts to all the homies.

Morning Sans family :wave2:

7ACF859A-676E-4713-986E-020D6D4CE8BA.jpeg

123C559C-EBE6-4C1D-9352-1E2565AB8E36.jpeg

66030D57-BF84-4181-9E03-36B06609353F.jpeg

Of course, we're bringing a cold front to Orlando!!

That’s ok we could use a few cooler days. Have a great time with your family in Orlando.

Well we drove up US 1 yesterday evening and a had a nice meal guess where? Squid Lips. The girls wanted to eat there. Two of them had never been there before.

We got up to Cocoa Beach and A1A leading to the beach parks with the best views of the rocket lift off were jammed.
So I went back to the 520 in Merritt Island over looking the water facing the NASA building.

I brought a cooler and surprised everyone with a chilled glass of my favorite Italian wine. It was so fun just hanging out with friends.

The initial lift off time was 6:58 pm.They got to T-minus 4 and stopped. I had the live feed going on my phone and then they changed it to 7:11, then 7:52 then 8:26. It did finally lift of at 8:26.

I have some pictures from the live feed and from my phone. Will switch over to my phone and load them in.

Yay for Saturday! busy week
Robo the launches are pretty cool-DH and middle child managed to see one in December. Will have to check and see if any scheduled for late May/early June.
Mac and charade-I am also one if I wake up between 3-5am I am not going back to sleep usually. Makes for a very tiring day.
Keisha-hope the tuna is better than the fish sandwich! I love the tuna from Subway.
Sounds like a fun day for Schumi-know how much they enjoy the Palm! And yes to roll call planner Schumi please and thank you:)
and APH rates finally came out for June! Have us in Cabana Bay currently, but will likely end up altering the LOS-now DH wants to spend more days in Jacksonville vs Orlando for the cruise. If there is rumors of soft opening of Hagrids creature ride we may have to adjust plans again *sigh. Need to see how long of a drive it is from Jacksonville to Miami.
Lynne-got my coffee in hand, although we have also been going through fair amount of tea-kids usually drink tea.

We have been so windy here I thought my tire on truck was bad as truck was pulling so hard to one side yesterday morning-nope just strong winds. I pull out from our garage so often don't know weather until I step out at work. Hoping for some nicer temps today!

Baby chicks are getting to menace stage-upsetting food dish, constantly getting their water dirty, cheeping whenever they hear someone so they can get out of brooder...Last night they were lined up in row sacked out with little necks all stretched out. Need to get picture off phone. Tried to intro the babies to the big girls, but neither were interested.

Went out last night to hear friends who were in another band (usually they are a duo that does more country music)-played '00 decade band covers and they were very good. At Irish pub too. They will be good for one of our food comp events to bring in the "younger demographic" as apparently we are old LOL.

Ah yes time for more coffee! Hi to any I missed and have a fab Saturday!!

Lynne Mr got up at 7 I think, I just roll over and go back to sleep, lol. Got up at 8:30. Temps rising here. In 50’s today and sunshine. Snow finally melting. Got up to 50’s yesterday too even though morning forecast said 45!

Robo fantastic launch pics. You must have a big lens, looks like you were right next to the rocket! Sounds like it was a fun evening.

Monykalyn yikes those winds sound pretty bad. Pushing your truck around like that! I’d be scared. I’ve been tracking AP rates, for a brief moment RPH had AP rates on regular rooms for my April/May dates, but my SMSM rate was still better. Nothing for Sept yet.
Yes! More chick pics! Sounds so cute. Do you have a rooster too?

Cleaning day here. But first a soak in the hot tub! Mr going to a celebration of life today. Brother-in-law’s coming for dinner, should run up to store to get a few things.
Last night was ladies game night in the hood! Many of us know each other from when our kids were in our elementary school. It’s always fun to catch up. I never wanted to be a regular to do the monthly game, but I enjoy being on the spare list! It’s a dice game called Bunko, played with 3 teams of 4.
Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday! Envious of Pattyw and Schumi!

Sue if you are looking for a good discount for September, the smsm is at 35% off if you have a 7 night booking
Or maybe it is a 6 night minimum, I forget....

SMSM has always beat the ap rate for me in September

I start my rpr stay in September and it continues during my October dates

Weather is crazy here

Yesterday we had the windows open
Today the heat pump is on

But no rain!
Woot

Sue if you are looking for a good discount for September, the smsm is at 35% off if you have a 7 night booking
Or maybe it is a 6 night minimum, I forget....

SMSM has always beat the ap rate for me in September

I start my rpr stay in September and it continues during my October dates

Weather is crazy here

Yesterday we had the windows open
Today the heat pump is on

But no rain!
Woot
Our RPH SMSM rate remains the best one for April/May @$210/night. We’ve booked HRH with SMSM pool view for Sept @$248/night. I saw the SMSM RPH Sept rate, it’s really good. But friend wants to try HRH. And I want to give it another go since last time we stayed was during a tropical storm that rained 24/7 the whole time. So that coloured our stay and didn’t really enjoy it.

Both our stays are over 7 days. 10 nights and 9 nights. We live too far away to do any less. To much time traveling.

I have doors open today!

Great rates for Sue and Squirlz. I got my October rate back in the Spring of last year. When I tried before that, was not getting the SMSM rate I wanted. Oddly, thought next October SMSM rate was okay now, so already booked next October. And now that little one is going to the University, that school already posted its Spring Break. So, going to see what rates I can get now for then. I find, generally, the earlier book, can be the best rate.

Well, we did a fashion show for my Dsis, and she agrees dress number 2 is the better pick. Hehe, she is 13 years older than me, and we both thought what, not a puffy ball gown. But little one is all about comfort, and well, she likes more hugging, more like column dresses. And another hehe, Dsis was like, how are you going to walk in those heels, and my, that’s a high slit. Eh, I am used to that, with little one.. Last year, we had to make the skit higher. Good thing is, with this dress, I think just some hemming. I am happy this is the last prom.

So, 28 out, and oh that wind yesterday. And cooler today too, high is 42. Where are those Spring close to 70 temps? Come on Spring. But our plants are knowing Soring is almost here. Bulbs are up, and some of the trees and bushes are starting to show new growth. Yeah, but no green or colors yet. Yep, we get snow showers late Monday night into Tuesday morning. Will be a messy Tuesday morning commute, I am sure.

D9C986B8-44CE-4B36-BB9A-A415D61D5FDF.png

And I agree with is guy:
C2F8EC91-6653-491E-8CC6-C5698E847F58.png

Hehe, and for Keisha,

B87382E5-9E42-4F90-9E1E-96F120DCD062.jpeg

Have a relaxing Sunday, all.

And Patty should be enjoying that Florida weather. Hey, even if there is a cool spell in temps, has to be higher than you have at home. Have lots of fun. Finally, hope Schumi is having lots of fun too.

Time for coffee, Dsis does not do tea.

Good morning Sans family :wave:

9815B8C1-8651-43F2-8D1E-C61D28D60BC6.jpeg

A1B2EF7B-DC5F-4C8B-A3C0-AEC0649441FC.jpeg

Robo fantastic launch pics. You must have a big lens, looks like you were right next to the rocket! Sounds like it was a fun evening.

Those pictures of the rocket up close where taken from the live feed at Kennedy Space Center that was playing during the countdown.

The pictures that are below those are from my cell phone across the water. It was fun to watch.

Well, we did a fashion show for my Dsis, and she agrees dress number 2 is the better pick. Hehe, she is 13 years older than me, and we both thought what, not a puffy ball gown. But little one is all about comfort, and well, she likes more hugging, more like column dresses. And another hehe, Dsis was like, how are you going to walk in those heels, and my, that’s a high slit. Eh, I am used to that, with little one.. Last year, we had to make the skit higher. Good thing is, with this dress, I think just some hemming. I am happy this is the last prom.

Morning Lynne :wave2:

Great you and your Sis were able to have the fashion show with your daughter. Always nice to have another experienced set of eyes to help with the fashion choices.

A little cooler start this morning 64, no sun yet.

Sending mummy dust and get well wishes to all who are not feeling well.

BDBA111E-5515-47B2-B0A5-36CB5F857D46.jpeg

FB5A61FA-FFCC-46CB-B726-F6CD5F692129.gif
Have a great Sunday :wave: Schumi, Mac, Keisha, Tink, Lynne, Monykalyn, Ckmiles, Pattyw, Charade, Sue, Bobby68, Squirlz, Tygerlilly and all the rest of our Sans family.

Knew if I booked WBC Aph rates would come out soon. Thanks for heads up. At this point we are sleeping in car in oct lol. Keep forgetting to book something for 2 nights we need lol
Keisha, not good to read your fish sandwich was screwed up
Next time check it before you leave the drive thru window

Heaven help me...

I have to give them a pill which will make them sleepy a few hours before their appointment
Easier to catch them and stuff them in the carriers when they don’t move fast

Hope all the homies have a great weekend !
Actually, had to walk in to grab, adds salt to wound lol

Good morning Sans family :wave:

View attachment 388763

View attachment 388761

Those pictures of the rocket up close where taken from the live feed at Kennedy Space Center that was playing during the countdown.

The pictures that are below those are from my cell phone across the water. It was fun to watch.

Morning Lynne :wave2:

Great you and your Sis were able to have the fashion show with your daughter. Always nice to have another experienced set of eyes to help with the fashion choices.

A little cooler start this morning 64, no sun yet.

Sending mummy dust and get well wishes to all who are not feeling well.

View attachment 388764

View attachment 388762
Have a great Sunday :wave: Schumi, Mac, Keisha, Tink, Lynne, Monykalyn, Ckmiles, Pattyw, Charade, Sue, Bobby68, Squirlz, Tygerlilly and all the rest of our Sans family.
Great pics!

Happy trails patty! How long this trip?

Just four days- quick little jaunt!

Heaven help me...

Sending well wishes on the vet visit! I understand how hard it is to get kitties in carriers and go on car rides:scared:

Yep- not looking good for sunshine the next few days:(

That’s ok we could use a few cooler days. Have a great time with your family in Orlando.

Thanks!!:)

Squid Lips.

Sounds interesting!

Baby chicks are getting to menace stage-upsetting food dish, constantly getting their water dirty, cheeping whenever they hear someone so they can get out of brooder...Last night they were lined up in row sacked out with little necks all stretched out.

AWWW!!!

Both our stays are over 7 days. 10 nights and 9 nights

Nice long stays!!:thumbsup2

And Patty should be enjoying that Florida weather. Hey, even if there is a cool spell in temps, has to be higher than you have at home. Have lots of fun.

Yes!!! We're here!! Waking up to a little sun- but warm temps!!:cool1:

Heading off to Trail's End soon for brunch- 15 of us total!! Kyle and Erin are driving up, my niece from NYC came in last night, and we're meeting my niece, nephew, and her 6 kids that live here in Orlando!! Nice family get together!!:goodvibes

:wave2: to anyone I missed!!!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!!

134d530f747f1175e7cea8f614a1b8eb--happy-sunday-quotes-blessed-sunday.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter