Something About Nothing ... #12

Keishashadow I don’t know what kind of X-ray that is, but I didn’t have to lay down. They took X-ray standing up, and with my leg in different positions.

You should try the Caesar drink! It doesn’t taste clammy! Just not as thick as tomato juice! My brother won’t try it either! But he likes his vodka in oj.

Apple Pi

13zpi6v.jpg

Ah, a beautiful day.

Oh Tink, you never seem to get a break. Hope all is good soon.

Yeah, I have no desire to do that DNA stuff. I think my DH did, but nothing he did not know already was the result. I know where my parent families are from, and yeah, on my one side, several over the years have come out of the oh, that is how you are related, we never knew. Yep, that side has grown. And it is large to start with. But it is an old family, and all are always welcome with open arms.

As a treat, went to one of those you make sundaes frozen yogurt places, with little one. The vanilla was oddly the best tasting, and all the fruit and add ins were fresh and good tasting. Then we went to the mall to walk. Yeah, and little one ended up with jeans, shoes, and an iced coffee. Head shake.

Ohh, so cute pie Charade.

Happy Thirsty Thursday!
11 days ‘till Vegas!
Woohoo! May the tables be hot and the drinks cold! Sipping wine out of my tacky Flamingo wine glass ("No Flocks given").

Ah, a week-end without rain, thankfully not the norm.
So ready for real spring and no storms or wind!! Geez I thought something was wrong with my tires until I got out of truck at work and nearly blown over (don't usually get to test weather in morning as park in my garage)

we bought the tasting lanyard and 15 items for $50 or so.....
Sounds like fun! Think I did something similar for Food&Wine at Epcot couple years ago.

North along A1A for a spell then went across the causeway to US 1 and had lunch on the intercostal waterway at Squid lips in Sebastian
Love that drive. Going to have to look for Squid lips now

the 10th thru the 17th at the darkside and 17th - 19th at WDW. Hope we can meet up. I have met some wonderful friends over the years.

I had to call out from work today due to a bad starter in my car
UGH glad you got it fixed! I think I have nearly everything replaced on my 4runner now so it should go for anothe 100K (even had transmission replaced a couple years ago). Hope that dang car is good to go now for you!

I don’t arrive till 9/16 on red eye so I may be pretty bleary eyed lol. But text me!
Do we need a roll call?? Maybe tink can meet us at Strongwater? We will be there 9/18-9/23 and I think @Squirlz is there that week and so is @schumigirl? Epic SANS meet up???

Hoping our flights to Orlando don't get canceled Saturday!:scared: We fly Southwest and they are affected by the planes grounded.
fingers crossed! Did you get the email that this affects less than 5% if their fleet? Was also reading that the crash/trouble happened because of a change in code to autopilot, and if Boeing had bothered to let pilots know of change it would have been no big deal at all!

trusted traveler number will arrive. Hoping before we leave end of April...anybody recall how long it took?
I think we had email with our number in a couple weeks. And we did it in a "busy" time. LOVE TSA pre-check!!

My FedEx story
Well the FedEx people know us well-bribes with Chocolate bars after numerous deliveries over the years will do that. UPS OTOH:sad2:-jeez-ring the bell and RUN away! I've been ordering discount GC to pay off cruise in June-have to sign if over $500. Never home when they deliver-usually goes to UPS store on way home from work-no biggie. This past time had to track down where they ended up-yeah way north of town, 25 minute out of way to get my cards, in storm. Guess still worth it for 10% savings and cruise nearly paid off. Waiting on last GC. Did get my tour in Cuba booked though.
Interesting news for the day - I think I have mentioned before that dh is adopted. Today he got a message through Ancestry from someone who showed up as a very close DNA match. This guy thinks that he and dh might be half brothers. Apparently his father has a history of cheating on his mother. DH has emailed the guy back. I’m really curious to see what happens.
Yeah...that is how we ended up with another daughter and grandson:rotfl: Seriously though-best thing ever that has happened. She is fantastic and fits in so well. Just weird to be instant grandparent (and hard to reign in spoiling him rotten). Hope it works out as well with your DH!!

Wow!! Now I really want pie!! That looks really yummy!

Can't find the pic I took of boy with Lola peeking out of his hoodie.
So here is Ellie (aka Diva) who wanted in to take a nap-naturally she goes for the person who likes her the least!
diva.JPG

Monykalyn that photo is hilarious! In Sept we are at HRH 9/16-9/25!
I think we do need a roll call! I can’t remember anything!

Time for someone to be a leader and list the attendees that will be at the darkside for September

I thought there were 5 homies going to the darkside that month

I don’t travel until September 29
But believe most of youse will be already gone when I get there

We need Dave ( Janet’s husband ) to pick the homies up in a big bus so we can all party to morning together

It has been many many months that I have been able to go to bed around 11 pm and stay asleep until morning

I feel I have become charade now by waking up after a 4 hour four sleep and can’t fall back to sleep

Dang

I had a tizzy of a nightmare about close to 3:00 this morning and could not shake it

Thought those days were behind me
No matter how hard I tried, could not fetch the freaky nightmare out of my thoughts
So still up

Since I don’t nap during the day, hope I can hit the hay early tonight

I’m not one that can take cat naps during the day
Now Mr Mac faithfully takes his catnaps for an hour or two in the afternoons and still be able to go to bed at 11 pm and be asleep within minutes

Where are the night owls here when you need them
Lol

Love the picture MonyK.........that is cute!!!

Yes, think there are a few of us there during those September dates........we certainly need a roll call.........I can do it when we get back home if that suits everyone........will send those coming at that time a pm and we can co ordinate a meet hopefully........we’re there from September 3rd for 29 nights with only a few plans so far for the end of our stay but most of the month we’re not too bad........

Funny you mention Mr Keisha Mac........we were stood last night waiting for the parade to start and thought we saw him walking towards us........it wasn’t him obviously, but incredibly like him.........tried to get a picture but from the side he was nothing like him funnily enough.......but face forward they were like twins!

Weather is beautiful so far here..........got a little cooler last night again, but not even remotely cold........it is cooling down over the weekend with some rain forecast, haven’t seen a drop yet. Mid to high 80’s has been gorgeous.......

We had a peaceful day out in the middle of nowhere yesterday and a very unique place for lunch!!!! Food was excellent but very odd place..........different, is maybe a better word!!

Parks today and The Palm tonight.........I’m awake so early but went to bed around 10.30 last night as we were so tired, but had a fabulous sleep in our incredibly comfortable bed......didn’t even make our usual StrongWater nightcap,..........maybe tonight........::yes::

Have a lovely Friday everyone.......

C5DCF863-10CA-452A-BDA8-E8871EBA9780.png C57C5694-2786-45F3-96D5-5E83AE35A105.jpeg

So happy it is a Friday. 60 out, and will get close to 70, before the blustery 50 tomorrow. But hey, it will start days of dry. Rainy though, now, and the larger amount of rain will be around dinner time, and a very wet night.

Sounds like you are having a great time, Schumi. Nice dinner place tonight.

Mac, hope you get more sleep tonight. Hope your foot is better now.

Later homies, time to get coffee. With a quiet house, I am not in the mood for tea.

Adore the orange kitty pic
Similar to my Luna

Nope never went back to sleep
Fiddled around the house and put the tv on

Watched the news about New Zealand

Glad Schumi is having her Florida weather
Ours has been in good except for rain
But warm rain is better than cold rain

Have a great day homies!

Time for someone to be a leader and list the attendees that will be at the darkside for September

We need Dave ( Janet’s husband ) to pick the homies up in a big bus so we can all party to morning together
Excellent idea, cause I can’t keep it straight! I’ve started to take notes on my Note App!

It has been many many months that I have been able to go to bed around 11 pm and stay asleep until morning

I feel I have become charade now by waking up after a 4 hour four sleep and can’t fall back to sleep

Dang

I had a tizzy of a nightmare about close to 3:00 this morning and could not shake it

Thought those days were behind me
No matter how hard I tried, could not fetch the freaky nightmare out of my thoughts
So still up

Since I don’t nap during the day, hope I can hit the hay early tonight

I’m not one that can take cat naps during the day
Now Mr Mac faithfully takes his catnaps for an hour or two in the afternoons and still be able to go to bed at 11 pm and be asleep within minutes

Where are the night owls here when you need them
Lol
Lately I’ve been pretty good getting to sleep by midnight. Up this morning around 6, may have dozed off again till 7. If I wake up in middle of night I turn on tv, helps my mind stop spinning and usually can fall back asleep. I’m also taking over the counter Costco Sleep Aid. Helps me.

Yes, think there are a few of us there during those September dates........we certainly need a roll call.........I can do it when we get back home if that suits everyone........will send those coming at that time a pm and we can co ordinate a meet hopefully........we’re there from September 3rd for 29 nights with only a few plans so far for the end of our stay but most of the month we’re not too bad........

Weather is beautiful so far here..........got a little cooler last night again, but not even remotely cold........it is cooling down over the weekend with some rain forecast, haven’t seen a drop yet. Mid to high 80’s has been gorgeous.......

We had a peaceful day out in the middle of nowhere yesterday and a very unique place for lunch!!!! Food was excellent but very odd place..........different, is maybe a better word!!

Parks today and The Palm tonight.........I’m awake so early but went to bed around 10.30 last night as we were so tired, but had a fabulous sleep in our incredibly comfortable bed......didn’t even make our usual StrongWater nightcap,..........maybe tonight........::yes::

Thanks for organizing us! I will only have one thing set in stone, to meet a friend of ours (going with my friend from LA and have a mutual friend living there) for a meal. Date to be determined when we get there. Dependant on his work schedule, he’s in engineering Dept at wdw.

80’s sounds wonderful! Perfect weather, and probably not the crazy humidity of summer! I don’t know what to expect for our April/May trip. It’s not a time I usually go! 29 days sounds wonderful. We’ve done lots of those long trips usually in August, but our time is split between Deerfield Beach & Orlando.
Enjoy The Palm tonight!

View attachment 388262 View attachment 388263

So happy it is a Friday. 60 out, and will get close to 70, before the blustery 50 tomorrow. But hey, it will start days of dry. Rainy though, now, and the larger amount of rain will be around dinner time, and a very wet night.

Sounds like you are having a great time, Schumi. Nice dinner place tonight.

Mac, hope you get more sleep tonight. Hope your foot is better now.

Later homies, time to get coffee. With a quiet house, I am not in the mood for tea.
Weather sounds lovely! Supposed to get up to 50F here around 2:00. So ready for spring!

Adore the orange kitty pic
Similar to my Luna

Nope never went back to sleep
Fiddled around the house and put the tv on

Watched the news about New Zealand

Glad Schumi is having her Florida weather
Ours has been in good except for rain
But warm rain is better than cold rain

Have a great day homies!
My youngest had an orange cat, Monty! Very sad news out of NZ.

One more day and pattyw and Joe go South!

Woot...
Yay for patty’s! Safe travels.

Highs of 50F for us, partly cloudy. Mr and I are going to see a friend in hospital this morning who’s waiting for triple bypass. She’s a year younger than me. Scary. Then going for lunch (Chinese).
Been eyeing a Miele vacuum at Costco. But it’s hard to suck up paying for a new vacuum when our Dyson still works and we paid so much for! But we hate it. Husband always having to take it apart for plugs or something. I’ll never buy one again! Only thing I like about it is no bag!

Good afternoon. It’s another exciting day of housecleaning. We might go see Captain Marvel tonight. Right now I have my windows open and am enjoying a nice breeze. Unfortunately its supposed to rain later this afternoon.

Dh heard back from his possible brother. DH had told him where an when he was born. They guy said that his father was a traveling salesman and part of his territory was in the same part of SC where dh was born.

Yeah, I have no desire to do that DNA stuff. I think my DH did, but nothing he did not know already was the result. I know where my parent families are from, and yeah, on my one side, several over the years have come out of the oh, that is how you are related, we never knew. Yep, that side has grown. And it is large to start with. But it is an old family, and all are always welcome with open arms.
I pretty much know most of my background, but did the Ancestry test out of curiosity. I’d like to do the 23 and Me test to see if the results match. Dh doesn’t know anything about his family history.

Ohh, so cute pie Charade.

Wow!! Now I really want pie!! That looks really yummy!

Hmm.. there was a quote from Macraven that didn’t make it in and now I can’t copy it.
Well, thanks for the pie compliments. It was delicious. I still have another piece left for dessert tonight.

Yeah...that is how we ended up with another daughter and grandson:rotfl: Seriously though-best thing ever that has happened. She is fantastic and fits in so well. Just weird to be instant grandparent (and hard to reign in spoiling him rotten). Hope it works out as well with your DH!!

I have a friend who had sort of a similar thing happen. The big difference is that she knew there was a possible child out there. Her husband fathered a child when he was 18 or 19. He and his girlfriend had a huge breakup and she told him the baby wasn’t his. He requested a paternity test. She responded by disappearing with the baby. 19 years later he was contacted by a girl who said she thought he was her father. They took the tests and he is her father. Unfortunately they don;t live very close to each other, but spend time together whenever they can.

I’m offf to lunch.

Afternoon Sans family :wave2:

C1B10BA5-A527-47FF-BC24-657A0C44518C.jpeg

D3CD4BB5-6546-4E79-99C9-3D16393F27E6.jpeg

B1708B6F-F44C-452D-8EC9-ACF4CD28D389.jpeg
LOL......I burnt my toast today.

Wow Charade......now that’s A true apple Pi pie.

Do we need a roll call?? Maybe tink can meet us at Strongwater? We will be there 9/18-9/23 and I think @Squirlz is there that week and so is @schumigirl? Epic SANS meet up???

Sounds like a great idea......I will be there in September.

Yes, think there are a few of us there during those September dates........we certainly need a roll call.........I can do it when we get back home if that suits everyone

Sounds like a plan Schumi. Enjoy your meal at Palm this evening.

Tink......you need a break from the stuff that keeps coming your way....sending lots of :hug: and a extra sprinkle of mummy dust your way.

Monykalyn always love to see the chicken pictures. Cute

Four of us are heading up to Cape Canaveral for the rocket launch this evening. They have postponed a number of the launches that were scheduled in March. This launch was supposed to have been on Wednesday and was moved to this evening. We do have some patchy cloud cover. Will be interesting to see what the sky looks like around Canaveral.

The girls and I are going to leave at 3 and meander up US 1 and stop for a meal. Then onto see if we can find a good place to see the launch.

I have checked Kennedy Space Center and the launch countdown is going.......so it’s a go. Will try to get a picture and share it when I get home. Hope the weather and clouds cooperate.

Safe travels to Pattyw and her hubby.

:wave:Lynne, Mac, Sue, Ckmiles, squirlz, and all our Sans family.

Hoping before we leave end of April...anybody recall how long it took?

Our paperwork only took about a week and I believe I got an e-mail sooner with the number.:thumbsup2

I have a canister of Clorox wipes in bathrooms & kitchen, buy in bulk from amazon, I feel you. Just always forget to pick up small pkg to take on plane

I order the travel sizes of Clorox wipes and Wet Ones from Amazon, too!

Today he got a message through Ancestry from someone who showed up as a very close DNA match. This guy thinks that he and dh might be half brothers. Apparently his father has a history of cheating on his mother. DH has emailed the guy back. I’m really curious to see what happens.

Sounds interesting, Charade!

So here is Ellie (aka Diva) who wanted in to take a nap-naturally she goes for the person who likes her the least!
diva-jpg.388226

Cute!!!

Thanks!:)
Thanks for the well wishes on our flight to Orlando tomorrow! So far, it seems like all the flights from Buffalo to Orlando have been going the last two days. I haven't heard from Southwest about a cancellation. A co-worker whose flight was cancelled today said she received an e-mail the day prior and she rebooked her flight. So hopeful about being able to leave tomorrow. Of course, we're bringing a cold front to Orlando!! The Buffalo curse strikes again!:( Well- at least we'll be together with family- and Kyle and Erin are driving up for the weekend!!:goodvibes

Good afternoon. It’s another exciting day of housecleaning. We might go see Captain Marvel tonight. Right now I have my windows open and am enjoying a nice breeze. Unfortunately its supposed to rain later this afternoon.

Dh heard back from his possible brother. DH had told him where an when he was born. They guy said that his father was a traveling salesman and part of his territory was in the same part of SC where dh was born.

I pretty much know most of my background, but did the Ancestry test out of curiosity. I’d like to do the 23 and Me test to see if the results match. Dh doesn’t know anything about his family history.

I’m offf to lunch.
Exciting news for DH! Hope you have a good lunch!

Afternoon Sans family :wave2:

LOL......I burnt my toast today.

Wow Charade......now that’s A true apple Pi pie.

Sounds like a great idea......I will be there in September.

Sounds like a plan Schumi. Enjoy your meal at Palm this evening.

Tink......you need a break from the stuff that keeps coming your way....sending lots of :hug: and a extra sprinkle of mummy dust your way.

Monykalyn always love to see the chicken pictures. Cute

Four of us are heading up to Cape Canaveral for the rocket launch this evening. They have postponed a number of the launches that were scheduled in March. This launch was supposed to have been on Wednesday and was moved to this evening. We do have some patchy cloud cover. Will be interesting to see what the sky looks like around Canaveral.

The girls and I are going to leave at 3 and meander up US 1 and stop for a meal. Then onto see if we can find a good place to see the launch.

I have checked Kennedy Space Center and the launch countdown is going.......so it’s a go. Will try to get a picture and share it when I get home. Hope the weather and clouds cooperate.

:wave:Lynne, Mac, Sue, Ckmiles, squirlz, and all our Sans family.
That’s exciting! I’ve always wanted to see a launch while in Florida. I hear you can even see it from beaches in Lauderdale! I mean to look every time I’m down at the launch schedule but somehow never get around to doing it!

Our paperwork only took about a week and I believe I got an e-mail sooner with the number.:thumbsup2

I order the travel sizes of Clorox wipes and Wet Ones from Amazon, too!

Thanks!:)
Thanks for the well wishes on our flight to Orlando tomorrow! So far, it seems like all the flights from Buffalo to Orlando have been going the last two days. I haven't heard from Southwest about a cancellation. A co-worker whose flight was cancelled today said she received an e-mail the day prior and she rebooked her flight. So hopeful about being able to leave tomorrow. Of course, we're bringing a cold front to Orlando!! The Buffalo curse strikes again!:( Well- at least we'll be together with family- and Kyle and Erin are driving up for the weekend!!:goodvibes
I just grab a travel size wipes from drugstore! Wipe down tray table, seat arms, buttons, over head light and vent...in hotel room I go over all door knobs, locks, dresser drawers, bathroom, remote control light switches etc.

Good thing your flights weren’t 737 Max! Flights here are a mess! Safe travels.

Had the worst fried fish sandwich today as take out from one of my fav casual restaurants today how the fillet managed to be both hard and greasy is beyond me. Ew. Will make my own tuna fish Sammie next week

Happy trails patty! How long this trip?

We come down on whatever the lady sat in sept is. Right now don’t arrive till 5 pm. Hoping swa juggles pricing on earlier NS

Maybe the can borrow something suitable from mobile equipment at the plant lol

Would u believe he prefers me to drive in mco. Says he’s on vacation

Funny you mention Mr Keisha Mac........we were stood last night waiting for the parade to start and thought we saw him walking towards us........it wasn’t him obviously, but incredibly like him.........tried to get a picture but from the side he was nothing like him funnily enough.......but face forward they were like twins!

Maybe his Brutha from anutha mutha! haha. Ergo why u don’t opt in on 23 & me data base when U. do the test
Do enjoy all those cold cases getting cracked due to popularity of the tests

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter