Solo Deluxe Dining, Apr 30 - May 7, w/pics!

I think there used to be three different types of bread in the Akershus bread basket, they must have changed it.

Love the pictures!! And even though I am not a salmon person, your sandwhich looks yummy! Glad you enjoyed it and the soup!!

I have a couple character breakfasts scheduled on my October solo trip so I'm glad to see that it is still worth the experience even if you are alone. Thanks again for the great reports.

Excellent reviews! :thumbsup2

I think it would be great fun to do a solo trip, but I doubt my DGF would ever let me leave her behind on a trip to WDW! :headache: (Not that I would want to...;))

I am interested to see how you enjoyed the DxDP. We booked it for August, and I'm pretty excited about it. We loves to eat on vacation! :laughing:

Great update Marcia! I didn't know if I wanted to do the Princess Lunch, but that sandwich looked SOOO good to me! I won't be able to fit it in this time, but I'll make a note of it.

Was it terribly crowded?

That dessert platter alone can convince me to go eat there! Yummy!

Can't wait for the next meal!

I can't wait for your review of Narcoossee's!!! I want to make a reservation here and I think your review will sway me either way!!! No pressure!:thumbsup2

Great report. Love the pics. Nice seeing places I've been too and even better seeing places I've been wanting to try. Can't wait to see Narcossee's review. Thanks for sharing.:)

sorry for the delay, i've been busy!

but i have the next 2 days off, so i should be able to post a few updates!

thanks for the patience everyone :goodvibes

Loving your reports :) Got my first solo trip next year and all these solo dining reports are making me feel much more confident about going to the restaurants I really want to go to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter