SoCal weather for Spring Break?

Dsny1sttimer

Earning My Ears
We are taking our first visit to SoCal for Sprink Break (Mar. 17 - 23). What is the weather usually like? I'm from Texas, so it's usually very unpredictible here! Will we need jackets? Will it be warm enough to swim in hotel pools (are any heated?)?
Thanks!

We are taking our first visit to SoCal for Sprink Break (Mar. 17 - 23). What is the weather usually like? I'm from Texas, so it's usually very unpredictible here! Will we need jackets? Will it be warm enough to swim in hotel pools (are any heated?)?
Thanks!

That's the same week we were there last year. It was perfect! Cool mornings but still fine with just a tshirt. Light sweatshirt at night. One evening we thought it was going to rain, still nothing a sweatshirt couldn't fix. There were plenty of people in the pools that week.

Thanks for replying. I guess I'll just bring a lightweight jacket and our swimsuits, too. Sounds a lot like Texas......somewhat unpredictable!

From the research I've done, I've found that quite a few of the pools onsite and off are heated in the DLR area. Most of the hotel websites say, or you can always ask when are booking as well.

It can be cool in the mornings and evenings (50s) and warmer during the day (70s-80s), so definitely wear layers. It may rain too, but in general March is very nice!

Like Texas, our weather can also be unpredictable! We have had so much rain this season. I think I saw that we got more rain in Jan. than Seattle! Last year we only got around 3 inches the whole year. So far this year (the season starts in June or July) we have had more than around triple that. I would definately check back when we get closer to March. We could have a spring heat wave!

I have heard t-shirts work thru the day, but do you wear shorts or long pants during this time? I am also from Texas and sent my kids to school in shorts today!

I want to know about pants too! I'm thinking capris, but worried we may need something warmer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter