Soarin v test track

I have a question. We have a FP for Test Track. If the ride goes down do we still need to scan our MB’s to check in? Or will it notify me and automatically assign us each an Anytime FastPass? TY!

I have a question. We have a FP for Test Track. If the ride goes down do we still need to scan our MB’s to check in? Or will it notify me and automatically assign us each an Anytime FastPass? TY!

I don't know about the notification, but it should give you an anytime FP automatically.

You should get an email (sent to the email associated with your MDE account - so if only you have an account and your family just exists on your MDE without their own accounts, then only you will get the email). The Anytime FP will also show up in your FP list. You do still have to tap your MB to enter the FP line, but the system will automatically know that you are using your Anytime.

Test track. I hold my breath whenever I decide to ropedrop it...it's down a lot. More than any other ride it seems...

Which is why so many say to FP that one so if it does go down, now you've got an anytime FP. I'm going to FP TT around 10:00/10:30 and rope drop Frozen then head on over to Soarin'. I know that's a walk, but I truly don't mind.

With that, does anyone have a good time to FP TT after an opening rope drop of FEA then Soarin'? 10:00 should be good right? Because wouldn't the fast pass be from 10:00-11:00?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter