Soarin'...time to fix it?

I don't know... we rode about a week ago and the thing that bothered us most was seeing people's swinging bare feet above us.

I don't know... we rode about a week ago and the thing that bothered us most was seeing people's swinging bare feet above us.
That's been one of the most-repeated "critiques" since day-one of the attraction's original opening.

I don't like the distortion but I have found that a good head tilt does help. Beyond that I don't ride Soarin' very often now and it used to be a must do attraction for us. It's a shame.

I wish they could find a way to hide people feet without it being invasive. It's so distracting, there's always someone in front of us that has to swing their feet. It takes away from the entire experience way more than the visual distortion IMO.

I wish they could find a way to hide people feet without it being invasive. It's so distracting, there's always someone in front of us that has to swing their feet. It takes away from the entire experience way more than the visual distortion IMO.
Ask for the top row...CM will do that for you. You may have to wait for one more turn..but its worth it! I always ask.

Yeah, people say to ask for B1, but we always wait so long for Soarin' I don't feel like making special requests when I get up there for some reason. I do at all roller coasters... maybe it's the eyeroll I get from my DW when I do it...

I think the only time I asked for something different is when the party in front of us had CLEARLY just finished smoking a pack of cigarettes outside the Land pavilion and rushed inside with their stench. It was so bad I wanted to gag, there were 3 of them and they all stunk to high heaven. We even tried to put space between in the queue line, I stood to the side and told the party behind us to go ahead - they looked at me so confused and then they split them off when they were loading the sections and we were going to get put next to ol' smokeys again lol. I'm so glad they killed that smoking zone.

I could maybe understand if they were 5 year olds. But you're 40 years old. Stop swinging your feet. And for goodness sakes keep your shoes on. No one wants to see the bottoms of your nasty feet swinging above. What are you doing? Airing them out?! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter