Soarin Fastpass

Danauk

<font color=green>I would be sitting on the patio
Do fastpasses for Soarin tend to run out early in the summer months (particularly August) like they do at WDW? If I left the park for a break at around 2:30 or 4pm would it still be likely that I could get fastpasses for Soarin (and California screamin) for later in the evening?

Tough to call. Last Sunday they didn't quite run out that I saw, but at 12ish, (with a 10 am park opening) they were allready at a 2:45 return. TOT and Screamin' were just as bad. And it only gets thicker from here.

If you do it right, you should be able to get a fast pass, but I wouldnt wait until your break time. If you get one at park opening, lets say 10 (but could be 9 if its peak season), for Soarin'. Then that means you could get one for another ride (screamin') at 12, and another at 2 (TOT). That is assuming that each has more then 2 hours before the return time, which first thing in the am is not likely. So, you really should be able to get one for each ride before 2 pm if you plan it right. You might even be able to have them all by noon or one if you start early and watch the times to get the next one. And remember, you dont have to use them when the return time says you do. As long as its after the starting return time, you can use them any time that day.

Oh, and don't forget about single rider lines. Its a quick way to get on screamin'.

Thanks, I was hoping that we would be able to ride the rides in the morning (maybe using fast pass maybe not) and then getting a FP when we go for our break to use when we return to the park in the evening (plus grabbing one for the river run as well as I know that isn't connected to the rest of the system.) So I was hoping to ride Soarin and CS twice.
I'm used to the FP system and can work it quite well if the there are still FP's left!!

Best thing anyway to grab your soarin fast passes first thing in the morning just in case. That way you have the option running back around noon to grab another as your first fast pass will expire around then anways *Although you can still use any of your fast passes on the same day even after the ride time expires*

But you can always grab another for a later time that day. I did it was fab and made it really easy to walk on.

We went on Friday and got a fastpass at about 6:00-6:30. Our return time was 8:45. Of course, that was during parade time so we went after. My guess is that Friday was almost as busy as a summer day.

Thanks for the info, it looks like my plan will work! I plan on using FP's to their max on the trip as I know it will be really busy and afternoon swim breaks will be a must in the heat!

If you do it right, you should be able to get a fast pass, but I wouldnt wait until your break time. If you get one at park opening, lets say 10 (but could be 9 if its peak season), for Soarin'. Then that means you could get one for another ride (screamin') at 12, and another at 2 (TOT). And remember, you dont have to use them when the return time says you do. As long as its after the starting return time, you can use them any time that day.

Oh, and don't forget about single rider lines. Its a quick way to get on screamin'.

Ditto the above... You can use your fast pass even AFTER the window is expired as long as it is the same day.... that info is not very well known.... so don't tell to many people.. :rolleyes1

I would grab all your required fast passed in the AM before you leave the park. Then your return trip back after breaks/swimming will be striaght to the rides...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!