Soarin' Around the World

Lady Hiss

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if any DISrs know if this tour is still available for 2018? I couldn't find it listed on DVC member site.
Thanks for any insight.

So...now I'm curious...the website doesn't give any real details about what they talk about. It is about the technology, like how it was filmed and designed, or is it like a travelogue with info about the countries in the attraction? Can someone give some general info about the tour without giving away the specifics?

I remember general tidbits about the hidden meanings of the decorations of the Land building.

They talked about the filming and adding aromas.

Can children go? My 10 and 12 year old would love to learn about this! How does one go about booking this?

Can children go? My 10 and 12 year old would love to learn about this! How does one go about booking this?
Guests must be at least 16 to participate in the tour. You book by calling Member Services. Only offered on Wednesday at 8:00 am.

DL and WDW are different tours, at WDW you do not go behind the screen to see the projections.

Thanks for all the replies. After waiting on hold for 30 minutes today, I learned that the date I needed wasn't available (i.e. Tour is full). I hope some of the rest of you have better luck.

Thanks for all the replies. After waiting on hold for 30 minutes today, I learned that the date I needed wasn't available (i.e. Tour is full). I hope some of the rest of you have better luck.

I've been trying for 2 pp since it was announced, over 5 - 8 trips per year. Despite calling @ the 180 window of my trip, haven't had any luck - yet!

I've been trying for 2 pp since it was announced, over 5 - 8 trips per year. Despite calling @ the 180 window of my trip, haven't had any luck - yet!

I guess what I find irritating about this is that I wasted 35 minutes of my time. If they'd just show which dates are available and which are already 'fully booked' on the website it'd save everyone's valuable time (including the Disney employees). If only....

I guess what I find irritating about this is that I wasted 35 minutes of my time. If they'd just show which dates are available and which are already 'fully booked' on the website it'd save everyone's valuable time (including the Disney employees). If only....

My suggestions to MS were:

1) make bookable online,

2) add a small, nominal fee pp $10? Everyone knows how notoriously cheap DVC'rs are:bitelip: (JK we've all read the comments here). Yet it would probably thin the herd.

3) add on additional days each week
I was thanked for my helpful suggestions, told they'd pass them on, not holding my breath there:rotfl2:

All great ideas, especially allowing online booking. We can only hope that someone will take your advice.

I was lucky and I was able to book the tour for our vacation in May. I called right when they opened at 180 days. The cast member was excited that she was able to actually book the tour - it was the first time she was able to do so. It turns out it is the same day as the AK Moonlight Magic, so it is going to be a long day for us. I'm planning on doing the tour, Epcot in the morning and then taking a break at our resort (Poly) in the afternoon, before going to AK for the party that night.

We got in for June, called a few weeks ago. I think we might have got the last 3 reservations as I wanted one more but 3 was all this is available. BTW does anyone know how to add it to my dis experience account?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter